• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO 16:9 Monitor resolution settings

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Curious...

Is there a way in the .ini to get higher than the 1920 x 1080 screen resolution?

Every time I try to set something more (ex: 2560 x 1440) I just get a flickering screen...

Maybe I am setting it wrong.

Zakarro

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
Your video card control panel will allow higher resolution virtually and it should show up in game menu Moe....

I told you about this in other thread

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Thanks for responding,

But I was specifically wondering about setting it only in the .ini (if that is possible) as I already do with RO2 and not globally. In other words, only in game.

Unless of course the game is older and will not support that particular tweak.

Zakarro

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
Running RO2 here at 3200x1800 and didnt have to add it to ini. It just showed up in game menu after applying changes in CCC.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Running RO2 here at 3200x1800 and didnt have to add it to ini. It just showed up in game menu after applying changes in CCC.
And this was Red Orchestra Ostfront?

Hmmm, I will have to double check what I did...

(Mind you, there are no problems with RO2)

Zakarro

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
And this was Red Orchestra Ostfront?

Hmmm, I will have to double check what I did...

(Mind you, there are no problems with RO2)
Ohh Ro1? Dont know nothing about that. Hey you and aaz should become best friends, he hates RO2 and loves RO1