• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Forum Spamming Not Being Stopped

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Am I the only person seeing a spam post per minute, EVERY MINUTE, that has been going on in the forums the past day or two, with the same user account(S) not yet being deleted?

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Does seem to be getting worse. Looks bad for new visitors to the forum looking to find information on Tripwire games.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
For some sub-forums, the first 20 pages are filled with nothing but spam posts, at the very least, not counting the first few stickies of course.

Boltte

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2014
Perth, WA
Examples of spam please? I don't notice any...maybe coz I don't visit this site often but still.....

Azukki

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Now, on the contrary, I've notice automatic spam filters picking up too much.
Edit to improve your detailed comment twice? Flagged as spam, removed pending approval.

Last edited:

Azukki

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Edit your new thread ONCE? Flagged as spam, removed pending approval.