• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Capt.Cool

RO2 i have suggest

RO2 is now 5 years old. still a good game, but it shows age. after that time its better to make a new game with a better engine to attract new players. (Btw, WAR THUNDER is a great tank game, and its for free!) and ist called the great patriotic war, not the great country war! ;)
  2. Capt.Cool

I don't know where to start

That would be a great improvment! For the jap team its impossible to win Iwo because of the lack of flamethrowers and firepower.
  3. Capt.Cool

ambush spawning for japan

spawning on trees is a good idea and should be in the game. Japanese soldiers did hide in trees very often, so its realistic. Maybe only japanese rifleman can spawn on a tree (just a few trees are a spawnpoint on the map, of course their location is random like the fixed MG position is random...
  4. Capt.Cool

RS KOBURA needs balance: more reinforcments for the US

On almost every map you are screwed with a bad TL. ;)
  5. Capt.Cool

any comment from a dev? please?
  6. Capt.Cool

Tank Crew options

would be a good idea, so yes! but if a crewmember dies, the guy is allowed to change seats anyway, right?
  7. Capt.Cool

teamleader arty

playing as a COMMANDER requires a mic if you want to do a good job! if you want to command you need to speak with your boys.
  8. Capt.Cool

RO2 [RS] Pistol Level Progression Needs Tweaking

No u are right. Leveling sidearms takes faaar too long. I played the game more then 1500h (!) and I have no sidearm beyond level 10. :o (and no, I dont kill bots for grinding, thats lame) The alternative grips of the Colt and the P38 are just visual gimmicks. But the full auto version of the...
  9. Capt.Cool

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

No its not. I did not include a "something else" option cause that is a waste of votes in my opinion. Its not smart to vote for something that a dev who looks into this thread cannot verify. You waste your vote for some totally unrealistic wishes like Zulu War, and 50 individual suggestions...
  10. Capt.Cool

Bar

I think thats the worst decision gameplay wise and is a real mistake from the devs. That really has to change. The BAR is the best overall gun in the game, and the user dont really need a second primary! I dont think this is historically accurate: the BAR is a very heavy "light" MG, no one...
  11. Capt.Cool

Time consuming is a understatemant! :rolleyes: I totally wish that this would happen, but to be realistic, TWI needs to be a bigger developer to achive this. Companys like Activision who made COD World at war had this kind of manpower...
  12. Capt.Cool

RS Add japanese kamikaze soldier class

hmm, can you prove this statement with facts? It did happen in ground combat, as japanese suicide tank destroyer teams did exist. (just google if you dont belive) You may now reply that this was anti tank combat not against infantry, but your statement that it never happend in GROUND COMBAT is...
  13. Capt.Cool

Hand wound disarm

But do ya think its realistic to drop ALL of your weapons at once? You get a bullet in the arm and therefor drop your rifle, your sidearm, your ammo and your grenades??? :confused: You cant be serious...
  14. Capt.Cool

Spawning on a squad leader?

I dont see how this is a example of a failed system. You did an exellent job as a SL (spawnpoint), and therefor got rewared with points. For me its the example that the system works perfect.
  15. Capt.Cool

I really love the new RS Kobura map. But I think it need some balance for the US. I played it several times (even with Level 99 commander) and we lost every time. And every time we lost cause we run out of reinforcments. Sometimes we lost our reinforcments in the 3rd or 4th objective (of the...
  16. Capt.Cool

Hand wound disarm

I think this feature was dispensable and I am happy its not in the game anymore. Hopefully it does not come back. (just my opinion)
  17. Capt.Cool

Hey Jank, I think u are mistake here. I did NOT speak of a modern Afghanistan shooter! The first Afghanistan War was 1979–1989! (thats 25 years ago!!!) And it was Soviet vs Mujahideen, not US vs Al Kaida. and by the way: Afghanistan War (Soviet vs Mujahideen) was NEVER made as a game...
  18. Capt.Cool

Killing Floor's MEAT System

more gore is always good as long as it does not look unrealistic (or takes too much performance from your PC) With the death moans and the dismemberd bodys by arty RO is already topnotch!
  19. Capt.Cool

RS Reising M50

I think adding it is a great idea! If the gun was a POS or not dosnt matter: it matter if it was used in numbers in the field, and thats the case. Also it helps to balance the game a bit in favor to the japanese: the US already has enough firepower, so if they get a not so great weapon with a...
  20. Capt.Cool

Maus Tank

I think the idea of the Maus tank is great, because it represents the asymetrical gameplay we have now in RS. Yes, only 2 were made, but that does not mean its stupid or unlogic to make a map where the soviets have 5 T34 vs 1 Maus. The soviets have to attack from all directions and pioneers...