• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor's MEAT System

Killing Floor's MEAT System

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

FourKillMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 30, 2011
Just finished watching the Dev Blog for Killing Floor 2 and thought about how much scarier combat would be with a few added features to the gore system. Nothing obscene like getting chopped in half but small things like getting shot in the face and having your jaw blown off or a hole where your eye was. For me it would add a lot more fear seeing the person next to you getting ripped up by an MG42 and being filled with holes. While it may be in bad taste to have extreme gore, some more would add to the realism of the game in my opinion. For instance, while bayoneting somebody you stab them in the stomach and there guts fall out, this would probably tow the line but just an idea of the kinda of things that can be added.

yes, but without blind fanatism with " MOAR BLOOD ".
It should be realistic, not for tonns of unrealistic blood but to show that war is disgusting.
I sign that... i do remember a scene from saving private ryan where at omaha beach one of those guys had his face blown off

so could you please make a small change in the poll? instead of only yes and no i guess it'd be better if it'd be
"Yes, the full KF2 gore"
"Yes, but only in a lesser, more realistic way"
"No"

Last edited:
Upvote 0