• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. thesmurf45

KF for Console

I think this has been brought up before but personaly I dont think it would work due to the amount of buttons you need.
  2. thesmurf45

Put all and any suggestions here thread!

I like the idea but what is this going to be focused towards? One shot one kills or shoot everything in sight? If I already missed the answer to my question then sorry in advance
  3. thesmurf45

KF jokes- Just cuz the name makes it too easy

Thats a bit harsh. I like it:D Dont look at me to make any im useless at this sort of thing
  4. thesmurf45

Free Character Pack 30min deadline!

I've instantly lost then :P
  5. thesmurf45

Bit of a problem for me now, Im heading out at 12 and should be back at 3 o'clock (GMT Time) If you start and im not here then don't worry about me.
  6. thesmurf45

Yeah Im up for this Steam is: thesmurf45
  7. thesmurf45

Mod: KF DeathMatch/Team DeathMatch

I cant seem to get this working. The .bat files don't work for me so I tried the console commands. When I get in-game I at the ready screen but if I press ready nothing happens. Does anyone know whats going on? (Running it on Vista, Steam version) EDIT: Team deathmatch works, just normal won't...
  8. thesmurf45

Which KF monster could you take on?

That's just awesome. Why didn't I think of this?:(
  9. thesmurf45

Suggestions for new mutators

Id love to try any of these:)
  10. thesmurf45

Perks upgrade only on one map?

Sorry, everyone must have been offline. There's been a glitch with the recent update, I don't know the details but your better off searching the forums to look for a fix.
  11. thesmurf45

Hey, new here, got a few questions.

I can never spell it right :mad:
  12. thesmurf45

[Mutator idea] Waves are for sissies

I've always wanted a sort of "massive nonstop wave of doom mode" so Il be back in a few minuets, hours, days figuring a way out on the sandbox. It never occured to me to use the sandbox.:/ (yes I know this is a mutator concept but i'm no coder :p)
  13. thesmurf45

Hey, new here, got a few questions.

The chainsaw used to be the best melee weapon in the game, even while the katana was added later. People are annoyed about it because it got an unnessacery nerf, making it about half as good as it used to be. Any long time zerkers feel free to correct me if I got any of it wrong. And the...
  14. thesmurf45

rise in griefers?

Try to stick on servers where kick vote is enabled or where theres normaly an admin, thats all that I can say really:(
  15. thesmurf45

[Mutator Fix] Specimen Mut fix

It depends on the server your on with people getting angry. If it's suicidal then yeah they will be a bit annoyed but on normal if their still angry then their just being idiots.
  16. thesmurf45

I think so

Back to the 2.5!
  17. thesmurf45

Possibility?

Yes I do:(..who taught them to strafe?
  18. thesmurf45

I think so

I tend to play non-whitelisted maps alot, just because I find the fun, but I know why they are not whitelisted wether it's a respawning LAW, a huge exploit or a silly ammount of ammo around the place. But your points about grinding medic by using friendly fire servers is valid but you need a...
  19. thesmurf45

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Feel free to crusify me if this has already been said (35 pages is ALOT) but would'nt the easiest way to decide would be to try and ask a coder to stick it together and put it in a mutator? I swear that I've seen tutorials about doing something like this. Oh and I voted yes as I feel it would...
  20. thesmurf45

The Official - Who is your favorite DLC

Foundry Worker Aldridge, because I think he looks awesome and I like the welding mask as a touch.