• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey, new here, got a few questions.

Leif

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Make no mistake however, I have been lurking in here for awhile without making a account, however I have a few problems maybe you can help me with.

1. Favorites Issue. For aslong as I've had this game, whenever I saved a server to my favorites, it never was there once I looked at the favorites section of the server browser. Anyone know why and maybe you can help me get over this?

2. Chainsaws. I've seen a lot of people complaining about this and the berserker class, inform me why please?

Thats pretty much it for now.

The chainsaw used to be the best melee weapon in the game, even while the katana was added later. People are annoyed about it because it got an unnessacery nerf, making it about half as good as it used to be. Any long time zerkers feel free to correct me if I got any of it wrong.
And the favourate issue i'm not sure about.

Upvote 0
The "favourite" issue is a leftover bug from Unreal Tournament 2004, if i'm not mistaken.

It works if you go into favourites and right click and add the servers IP manually.

Using something like Xfire allows you to just copy and past the IP across. YOu can juust tab out, click on your name and a little window will show the IP of the server your in so you can copy it in.

Although rather than tabbing all over the place you could just get a mate to click on you in steam, click "view game info" and then simply send the IP to you.

Sadly they are the only ways I can think of that don't require using pen and paper before you join the server :p

Upvote 0
1. Favorites Issue. For aslong as I've had this game, whenever I saved a server to my favorites, it never was there once I looked at the favorites section of the server browser. Anyone know why and maybe you can help me get over this?

Apparently it just doesnt work in game. Add it to favourites through the server list instead.

2. Chainsaws. I've seen a lot of people complaining about this and the berserker class, inform me why please?

I guess thats due chainsaw being so crap compared to katana even tho they have the same prize. Chainsaw weights a lot more, makes you slow, does less damage and decapped specimens still attack you for 3 seconds or so.

Upvote 0