• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. outofrealman

Feedback about how TWI communicates with us and the consequences for the future of KF

Somehow I cant help but login to respond. Why they are considered top palyers? I dont know, may be because the fact that when the official community (aka this forum) talking about zerk being unplayably weak back then, they are using them effectively (still underpowered however)? When people say...
  2. outofrealman

Disappointed by special treatment

You know what? This really reminds me of the once very famous quote: "Arent you thankful?"
  3. outofrealman

Scrakes > Fleshpounds - Both are no-fun bullet sponges

That's exactly what I am talking about, from time to time trashes just ignores you, most if not all doors in the decent camping spots are wide enough so you can only cover half the door. (yes, I have played it, not as much as you, that's for sure) And the 3X crovel is dangerous as hell because...
  4. outofrealman

You know what, I may remember it wrong, what I am sure is I can unload on a rage scrake with 2 mag and kill them reliably without head shots. I am sure you can kill scrakes without getting hit reliably as commando. So may be I did have to get him to ~80% health, just before his rage. There's a...
  5. outofrealman

Since you are comparing with KF1..... scrakes goes down within one reload from commando even with all body shots. So empty your AK>empty your SCAR works very well and scrakes dont kill you in 3 seconds. Or just have one support stand beside another support, DBS after each other, dead scrake...
  6. outofrealman

Killing Floor 2 is Dying Fast - Here's Why

They are clearly drawing people back by releasing unusually frequent WWAUT posts these two week.
  7. outofrealman

I am just wondering how is scrakes consider to be fine when his presence is significant enough to a point that all tactics are center around scrakes. A lot of spots seems good, but you need to think about what to do when a scrake comes, there goes the potential camping spot. This class...
  8. outofrealman

And that's the reason why during KF1 in the whole "xbow 1 shot op, 2 shot still op and lets make it 4 shots to kill FP" period I still enjoy my demo/support who can body spam killing everything just about as fast as sharshooters who need dead on head shots. Its simply a lot more effective...
  9. outofrealman

I know what's going on over the EU/US. I have a few steam friends over there and played with them too (not as much because nearly 300 ping is a pain in the behind), and that's why it really bothers me that everyone knows FPs have explosive weakness and keep shooting it with AA12. When a EMP goes...
  10. outofrealman

Because before the reowrk zerk is actually only have one use. They dont even kill clots fast enough after spending extra few seconds to run in front of them. Umm.... the "EMP slave" start works pretty well with players who have above average aim and knows about the tactic. When I play with...
  11. outofrealman

That fact that FP have a weakness and scrake dont already make scrakes OP with 10 times the number per wave. The "everyone unload on him" doesnt really work that well on HOE, they dont die fast enough. Only EMP kill scrake fast enough before other scrakes reach the team. Yeah, TWI wanted to...
  12. outofrealman

WWAUT - Auditorial Magic

So gaming is one of the hobbies, so exactly how much hobbies you need to have before you considered to "have a live"? I like camping gaming and drawing, but Fred over there also like swimming and football. So am I a no live person and Fred has a live? How does this work exactly?
  13. outofrealman

A thought on ''slow'' development, as some people call it.

All they want us to do is wait. Dont help them, just wait. They will look into the thing we are saying.
  14. outofrealman

Why is it called "Free Content Pack"?

We can all see that even if you say its a free content pack there will still be people asking "is it free". I dont know why TWI target those people as audiences. No people with a sane mind will think an update cost you money. TWI is not EA games (the company), why would an update cost you...
  15. outofrealman

PC AR Type Rifles: Animation Inaccuracy, bug or not?

If the guns bug people that much I must say the "parry" animation bugs me a lot too. Those are not parry... it looks like you are just pushing the zed away or they are hitting the wall and the attack bounce off (which makes no sense because you cant be stronger than scrakes or FPs). Take a look...
  16. outofrealman

WWAUT - Auditorial Magic

The recent WWAUTs are really improving :) That's what we want, information. Please keep up the good work towards this direction.
  17. outofrealman

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

No, if you are of different elevation with the clot (usually stairs, or railings) or there are more zeds around you, your bash dont always work. Because it count as a miss or it count you bashing that gorefasts's hand and not the clot, and the screen is locked within 5 cm so you cannot adjust.
  18. outofrealman

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

This only proof there are people who will not read a single word, and no communication should target for those people. Does TWI really think their target audience are people who dont understand a word with English?
  19. outofrealman

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

Pretty sure he knows that bud. Someone is worst than me doesnt mean I am not bad or I am right. Someone is doing it wrong also doesnt mean you should go in line and do the wrong thing together.
  20. outofrealman

The most Advance Custom Server on Killing Floor 2

Is that the 30 man server with a 150lv system? (I played on a Japan server) Right now I spent 50/50 of my time on this and normal servers. Even a simple clot need a few head shots to decap on that if you dont put enough points into damage. And I am around 50lv atm, quite fun at times...