• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Unit-05

Axe wont unlock

The dwarfs axe apparently cannot be unlocked even after getting the achievement I got through the F2P version. weird enough though I unlocked it, the price of the axe is there, but it is still greyed out, and when I try to grab it via moonbase map it still says I need to unlock it. See the...
  2. Unit-05

Survival mode: .44 or the mk23?

Lets say you were stuck in the killing floors universe and you are on your own to find food, ammunition, and shelter. If you had a choice between two weapons which would you choose?: The .44 magnum (Which is a S&W model 29): Hard hitting stopping power, can use .44 special cartridges as well...
  3. Unit-05

Your reaction when using the weapons!

Personally when I tried the husk cannon, I screamed "****ING AWESOME!" out loud when I nailed a gorefast with a semi charged shot and his head exploded, arm ripped off, flew back and smashed through a window and hit the ground in a burnt mess in biotics lab.
  4. Unit-05

Quick firebug stat boost

Now, I know that there is already topics being discussed on the firebug that go into major changes (Such as Aze's topic) but while that is already being debated, a simple quick add-on to the firebug that can be put to the firebug's weapons to their full potential (instead of replacing weapons...
  5. Unit-05

New take on 'New Weapons'

Now, instead of just throwing weapons on suggestion, We: The community, are going to suggest, debate, and choose a weapon from the ground up, from the cartridge choice, the weapon that would take the said cartridge, the class that the weapon would go to, and its point of use in game. This is so...
  6. Unit-05

Hand Cannon Animation Nitpick

Now this of course is not an absolute nessesary for the game, but rather for eyecandy. (afterall, Whats better to use the guns after then to eye them after right?) Now when using the hand cannon I found something was off when I finally realised, The hammer is not getting cocked after each...
  7. Unit-05

A proper M14 fix, Not an idea, but a bugfix

Now the most people think that the m14 is just meh, firing into the hoard with little results untill they say "F**K IT", throw it aside and use a lever action rifle and hand cannon or a crossbow. But the reason why you cant seem to do that, is because the Ironsight is Actually off center by a...
  8. Unit-05

Faked players Mutator help

Alright, can someone please send me a tutorial of how to make the faked players mutator work with other people, my friend tried it but it says servers full obviously when we tried to join, so when we tried activating it while we were all in the game and then changing the map to apply the...
  9. Unit-05

L4D tank VS. KF fleshpound

Alright guys its time for the heavy weight champions to start beating the s*** out of eachother in the most violent way imaginable. VS. In the left corner, weighing around 600 pounds, The smasher! The hulk! THE TANK FROM LEFT 4 DEAD! In the right corner, Weighing around 450 pounds...
  10. Unit-05

They nerfed the firebug more? WHY?

Befor the most recent update, a level 6 firebug was given a flamethrower, and armor. But no, Not anymore. just a Flamethrower. Why? Why did they do this? Did they do it because their going to add something to it that would make it over powered if they added armor to it as well? Or do...
  11. Unit-05

Character suggestion: A convict

Ron The Con: (actual nickname from one of my dads friends, but uhh.. the backround story I just made up, has nothing to do with him ) "while good ol' Ronney here is doing time for 8 counts of murder and 3 counts of rape in his cell, alarms started sounding off and the cell doors started...
  12. Unit-05

would you be able to take on a clot?

While playing killing floor, I found my self down to the last specimen in the game; A clot. I stopped for a moment and took a good look at it; 5 fingers ending in claws, two holes where its nose was, and its emaciated frame showing an odd skeletal structure, its naked body showing no...
  13. Unit-05

Another berserker weapon idea, A spear

boar spear to be exact. 82 and an 8th inches long, this age old hunting tool has the capability (And has) to take down large game. Spears from the ages have been known to take down calvary from medieval ages, Pierce knight armor, and has even been used to stop war elephants. Mind you...
  14. Unit-05

Tomahawk Throwing axe For berserker

While I know someone has already suggested this befor about Throwing Knives, But Knives? If a desert Eagle chambered in .44 magnum can shoot a clot in the chest only for him to loose balance for a second and then scream back in triumph, Then what good will a knife do? No, we need a weapon that...
  15. Unit-05

New firebug weapon (I know but, but you gota check this out)

While looking into other threads about the firebugs disadvantage of its lack of weapons, At first I looked in wikipedia about a replacment of the current flamethrower with the M2 flamethrower. to have basically just a bigger flamethrower, then I saw it, a connected link to the bottom. The...
  16. Unit-05

Medic weapon idea - Riot Shield

Well seing how the medic isnt much fo the sort of the offensive type, why not push its defensive capabilities further? A riot shield that can stop oncoming zed strikes or patriarch bullets, which could also be positioned at a doorway or on the run to block husk projectiles for the team. while...
  17. Unit-05

A war hammer, a maul, or a sledge hammer

Ive been trying to post for quite a while and it doesnt seem to want to show up but ill try again this time anyways, When playing the Berserker I find it somewhat lost its touch somewhere, somehow. Now the katana and chainsaw are great, dont get me wrong, but up agenst flesh pounder or...
  18. Unit-05

Bolt action rifle (I know, but please read)

Alright, this has probably been asked or suggested many times befor, but the reason I ask of this is because I need somthing in between the lever action rifle, and the crossbow. The crossbow does fine agenst most units, I have no problem with it in its damage, its ammunition is the problem, 40...