• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Trader Nags

If you've played KF2, you may have noticed that the Trader nags you. A lot. Hence, this sound mod disables the Trader's voice entirely. This sound modification is fully client-side and works on-line! Just install the file and you're done! You're free to play in your favorite servers, even perks...
  2. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Scrake and Fleshpound Announcement Roars

If you've played KF2, you may have noticed that an announcement roar plays every time a Scrake or Fleshpound spawns. These roars become rather repetitive after a while, and they quite annoyingly silence the soundtrack for several seconds each time one plays. Hence, this sound mod disables the...
  3. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Extra Music Cues

If you've played KF2, you may have noticed there are some extra music cues which don't belong to the soundtrack. These include the little ditties that play when a wave ends, when you die, when you defeat Hans, when your team is wiped out, and a few others. I didn't like how these music cues...
  4. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Release] KF1-Style Stalker Skin

I felt that the current Stalker skin was visually drab, looking rather flat among her specimen brethren and especially in comparison to her KF1 predecessor. Hence, I have made a reskin that modifies the KF2 Stalker's color scheme to match her KF1 counterpart. Instead of boring black everything...
  5. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Release] KF1-Style Scrake Skin

I felt that the current Scrake skin was visually drab, looking rather flat among his specimen brethren and especially in comparison to his KF1 predecessor. Hence, I have made a reskin that modifies the KF2 Scrake's color scheme to match his KF1 counterpart. Instead of boring brown everything...
  6. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Release] Pepsiman Scrake Skin

After playing KF2 for some time, I have come to the ultimate conclusion regarding its greatest weakness: Not enough Pepsi. :IS2: Hence, I decided to rectify this problem with the first-ever client-side KF2 specimen texture by creating a custom skin for the Scrake that recreates in spirit...
  7. Slappy Cromwell

[Release] KF1 zYnthetic-Only Music Pack for KF2

After playing KF2 for some time, I have come to the ultimate conclusion regarding its greatest weakness: Not enough zYnthetic. I don't have any problems with the artists who aren't zYnthetic, but the problem with the artists who aren't zYnthetic is that they aren't zYnthetic. :IS2: Hence, I...
  8. Slappy Cromwell

Who is this "DJ SKully" imposter?

Who is this "DJ Skully" imposter and what has he done with our beloved DJ Scully?!? You may take our nipple rings, but you'll never take our Scully! :IS2: However, if there's a choice, I think Scully is a fair sacrifice if it means the return of our beloved nipple piercings.
  9. Slappy Cromwell

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

Important Update (September 1, 2015) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1434858#post1434858 As I'm sure you're all quite aware, a great injustice is set to be committed in Killing Floor 2. A glaring omission has been present in all of the preview media we've seen of the...
  10. Slappy Cromwell

RS Screenshots of Nhpum Ga/Maggot Hill and Betio maps

Greetings, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm forums! While I'm sure you're all currently enjoying Rising Storm at the moment, I imagine you're curious as to what the future holds for the game. Namely, what new maps might arrive in time? As such, I have taken the liberty of collecting all of the...
  11. Slappy Cromwell

"AMMUNIITON" Typo Fix [RELEASE]

Greetings, RO2 General Modding Discussion section! I come to you today with what is quite possibly the most important RO2 release to date, a mod that addresses one of the most hotly contested issues in the game. That's right, I've gone ahead and fixed the "AMMUNIITON" typo, replacing it with the...
  12. Slappy Cromwell

Pop-The-Clot Shooting Gallery: Where is it?

If you're reading this, you're probably familiar with the Summer Sideshow event by now, and if you're familiar with the Summer Sideshow event by now, you're probably also familiar with the wacky trailer that extolled the five IJC weapons and the new Hellride map and such. However, in that same...
  13. Slappy Cromwell

A new Summer Sideshow 2012 trailer on the horizon?

While we're all waiting for certain future events to occur in the future this Summer, I'm sure you've all been glued to Steam's content description record database in hopes of finding clues to said future Summer events. Today, I noticed a new Killing Floor-related entry pop up here...
  14. Slappy Cromwell

Husk fireballs going through players: Bug or not?

Greetings, Tripwire forums! Before I begin, I just want to say that this is neither a bug report nor a suggestion (yet) as I first wish to defer the question to those more knowledgeable with the code. Anyway, if you've ever played Killing Floor, you've no doubt encountered the Husk. If you've...
  15. Slappy Cromwell

Medic grenade? Mosin nagant? Dragon's breath shotgun?

You all called me crazy when I mentioned it before, but something's a comin', I tell you, and more evidence is surfacing to vaguely suggest it! Why, just today I was poking through the updated files from today's update when I spotted what appeared to be icons for three new weapons: the Medic...
  16. Slappy Cromwell

RE4 Merchant for Trader Mod

Greetings, Tripwire Forums! I have come bearing yet another Killing Floor modification! Tell me, do you like the game Killing Floor? Do you like the game Resident Evil 4? Do you heavily dislike the Trader? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this mod is for you! With the...
  17. Slappy Cromwell

Left 4 Dead Specimens + Zoey Trader Crossover Pack

Salutations yet again, Tripwire Forums! I come to you bearing another Killing Floor modification, and this time it's a real doozy! Do you like Killing Floor? Do you also like the game Left 4 Dead? Well, in a conundrum such as this, which one do you choose to play? Trick question, because now...
  18. Slappy Cromwell

No Film Grain in Spectator Texture Mod

Oh, hi there, Tripwire forums! I didn't see you come in! It's been too long, it really has. So tell me, how are the kids? Really? Fantastic! You'll have to tell me all about it later. But for now, let's get down to business. If you've ever died in Killing Floor, you probably noticed that you...
  19. Slappy Cromwell

Uncensored Sirens+Stalkers Skins Mod

Salutations again, Tripwire forums! You might remember me from such threads as Uncensored Stalkers Mutator. Well, I'm here today to restore yet another texture that Tripwire originally wanted to include in the game. That's right, I'm bringing you the original Uncensored Siren texture complete...
  20. Slappy Cromwell

RO1 Voice Mod for RO2 - Thread Two: Electric Boogaloo

Oh hi there again, Tripwire Interactive Forums. I didn't see you come in. Anyway, down to business. I have created a sound modification for Red Orchestra 2 that replaces the German and Russian infantry voices with the original Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 voices. This includes the tank chatter...