• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats your Favorite Zombie Game/Movie?

Awesome guys

Awesome guys

Really glad to see this thread has got a decent amount of attention in it's first day and im sure it will see a lot more.

I have seen every zombie movie on here so far and have to say that they are all great, even if some people think they are bad, i tend to laugh when they are bad and be scared when they are good so either way i enjoy them lol =)

I really would be happy to see some of the game developers favorites, maybe we will see where some of the ideas behind KF zeds came from =)

Thank you though guys i enjoyed the memories! lol

Upvote 0
The zombie sees the main character, cocks his head and leaves. I lost all respect for that movie at that point....a thinking zombie, rofl

yeah this and the zombie who became the leader and later evolved and somehow learned how to use guns, jackhammer then lead his pack assaulting the fortified city.. is this the remake of Dawn? sorry forgot but it has a cool armored truck shooting flares, guns and rocket launchers named Dead Reckoning!

Upvote 0
Movie: Undead.
Because
Undead.jpg

and yes, I demand a makeshift triple shotgun in killing floor. Dual wielding is overrated.

I also like the 28 series but those aren't really zombies now, are they ;P
Oh yes and shaun of the dead. Who doesn't like shaun of the dead?

Game wise... well this is hard cause neither the new resident evil nor the silent hill games nor dead space have "zombies".
Not even killing floor or l4d have zombies because their zombies are different.
So... umm... I don't really know any game with real zombies. Oh wait, headcrab zombies. Yes, those are... kinda... no. No not really.

Edit: HA, plants vs zombies. Forgot about that one. Best zombie game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Zombie Game: Do mods count? There was a UT2004 mod called Blue Moon Rising.

I prefer the KF gameplay but their zombie gore effects are superb. If you shoot their legs, they can crawl, their arms can be shot off in different locations and their heads have at least 4 or 5 different locations where chunks can be taken out(The entire head doesn't disappear). Also, one of the zombie models is the guy from Shawn of the Dead ;)

Movie: I'm mixed but I say Shawn of the Dead for the comedic experience. Hey it might not be a great horror movie but when you sit through it, you're entertained throughout the movie with the comedy.

Favorite Scene:
[looking through Shaun's LPs for suitable records to throw at two approaching zombies]
Ed: 'Purple Rain'?
Shaun: No.
Ed: 'Sign o' the Times'?
Shaun: Definitely not.
Ed: The 'Batman' soundtrack?
Shaun: Throw it.
Ed: 'Dire Straits'?
Shaun: Throw it.
Ed: Ooh, 'Stone Roses'.
Shaun: Um, No.
Ed: 'Second Coming'.
Shaun: I like it!
Ed: Ahhh! 'Sade'.
Shaun: Yeah, but that's Liz's!
Ed: Yeah, but she did dump you.
Shaun: Oh!

Upvote 0
Movie is without a doubt the original Dawn of the Dead.
That creeped me out to no end.

Game i'm not sure about, i would have to say Nocturne even though it didnt focus specifically on zombies.
The zombie parts it had though were really scary ****, at one time i didnt dare move on in some mining tunnels because of the moaning coming out of them.
Fantastic game.

Upvote 0