• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats your Favorite Zombie Game/Movie?

Movie: Undead.
Because
Undead.jpg

and yes, I demand a makeshift triple shotgun in killing floor. Dual wielding is overrated.

I also like the 28 series but those aren't really zombies now, are they ;P
Oh yes and shaun of the dead. Who doesn't like shaun of the dead?

Game wise... well this is hard cause neither the new resident evil nor the silent hill games nor dead space have "zombies".
Not even killing floor or l4d have zombies because their zombies are different.
So... umm... I don't really know any game with real zombies. Oh wait, headcrab zombies. Yes, those are... kinda... no. No not really.

Edit: HA, plants vs zombies. Forgot about that one. Best zombie game.

I thought I was the only person who saw that movie, HA! I love how he kills the zombie fish with a pistol on his little boat, (I just didn't understand that whole rain business and cleansing) And at the end of the movie the woman makes a quad shotgun!

Zombies, not zombies, infected not infected, basically all the same "IDEA". Some nasties trying to make a snack out of you.
For game I would have to say its between the Zombies Ate My Neighboors(for some old laughs) Dead Space (For the what the !@#@! moments and intensity) and Killing Floor (For Multi-Player creature bashing)

Upvote 0