• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favorite Perk and why?

Commando.

Health bars, global increased reload speed, less recoil with his designated weapons, increased mag capacity, can see Stalkers (pretty much everyone can but they're much more obvious as Commando), and assault rifles are just awesome. The health bars really come into play in darker maps like Bedlam.

So at lvl 6 the bullpup has virtually no recoil, the recoil for AK and SCAR is very manageable, and you reload any weapon at warp speed. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Commando.

Health bars, global increased reload speed, less recoil with his designated weapons, increased mag capacity, can see Stalkers (pretty much everyone can but they're much more obvious as Commando), and assault rifles are just awesome. The health bars really come into play in darker maps like Bedlam.

So at lvl 6 the bullpup has virtually no recoil, the recoil for AK and SCAR are very manageable, and you reload any weapon at warp speed. :D

Cannot stand the Stalker leveling requirement. :(

Upvote 0
Sharpie, ( love taking heads off with 9mm ), but Zerker has once again become fun for me, ( love chopping heads off with a Katana ), after taking a couple months off from playing KF. My least favorite perk is Demo. I hardly ever play it. It is the only perk that I don't have the lev 6 bar filled...

Knockback of the shotgun is fun. :D

Headshots with the SS perk is fun. :D

Decapping and going solo with Zerker is fun. :D

Lighting things on fire and letting them burn is fun. :D

Upvote 0
Commando.

So at lvl 6 the bullpup has virtually no recoil, the recoil for AK and SCAR are very manageable, and you reload any weapon at warp speed. :D

This.

Upvote 0
Support is fun because of the absolute ton of weapons that can be carried.

Commando is almost unfair on dark maps. People mention seeing stalkers (Pluberus there are a ton of stalkers. Literally.) but the real power is using the health bars as a "night vision" for all specimens. In a dark map, no specimen can sneak up on a commando.

Probably my favorite is Sharpshooter. I pretty much use just pistols and xbow and I think the best perk for Sharpie is that the headless walking corpse is very rare. Decapitate a mob with the 9mm and it drops right there.

Upvote 0
Firebug hands down, because like any real man, I love my barbecues :)

Nah seriously used to be medic, but upon getting to level 6, and having the Mp7, the life of the medic got kinda... easy. Firebug and Berserker are the only real perks that should they make a mistake, they're toast whereas other classes have a get out of jail free card with some of their weaponry ;)

Well except the demo... but demo was only fun with the LAW IMO :D

Upvote 0
Berserker by far. There's nothing quite like dancing around the hapless specimens as you decapitate with ease. While everyone else runs and tries to get distance, you run straight into the horde. I have no idea where people get this idea that berserker is the tank - a good berserker won't get hit by anything other than the odd crawler and AoE. If anything the medic is the tank, not like he can DPS anyways. You've got to be graceful, know exactly when to switch weapons, and always have an escape plan in mind.

Commando is a distant second.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Berserker is intense for me, sharpshooter is just mind numbingly boring and they ruin almost every game with their damn M14's and Crossbows.

Hunting shotgunning a hallway full of specimens never gets boring.

My favourite is tied between support spec and berserker, there fun in different ways.

Upvote 0
Firebug cuz the High Dynamic Range Bloom from the flame is simply eyegasm, and I luv burning things! I mean think about it, a bunch of specimens down the hall and you just have flamer left, what could make you feel more powerful than spray and covering the entire hallway with flames while laugh maniacally at their suffering?! Probably blasting a fleshpound or scrake away with the hunting shotty. That last part was a joke.

Upvote 0