• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this what wanted? To run over your Patriarch? Vehicles here...

Okei, by that logic i can pickpocket you, take 10 euros and then just say "it ain't like i'm taking your entire wallet..."

Man, i'll be rich in no time :D
Valve hasn't suddenly lost the use of the Gunship or Hunter-Chopper in Half-Life 2.

Unless you shove it in their face, they don't care. Other companies do, but Valve is not other companies.

Upvote 0
Just been playing this on our dedicated server. Quite a hoot. Good job :)

Couple of things:

Can/are you planning on 2 man vehicle support? I know some of them have support for 2 players.

For some reason the tank can't be controlled, but the turret on top can. Maybe the game getting confused with a player controlling it and another player in the turret? Possible to fix?

Just a couple of things really. Like I said, good job. A nice deviation to the standard KF game :)

Upvote 0
That is something for Valve to deal with or whoever's rights you're claiming this infringes on and ultimately black_cheetah is the one braving any such liability by releasing this so it's up to him to decide.

I for one would like to see far more of this creative "mash-up" style modding: far too many good ideas are stifled by copyright concerns. This is all about entertainment and if you get your kicks from fighting giant fleshpounds with Liberty Prime from Fallout 3 while riding Yoshi more power to you!

We forget that Valve themselves started out by hacking about with Quake in a very similar way...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guys, gonna start a new topic on this but.........

I have done as someone asked and now have a driveable version of the police car. Big thanks to Black Cheetah for getting the code in game as now I can create all of the vehicles as driveables.

I have made custom driving animations but have a little problem getting them to show (I will explain this in a new thread)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hopefully 3rd time lucky on making this post

I have now got the police car from KF as a driveable and will start work on the rest of the vehciles.
I do have a working driving aniamtion but it will need some work as not to break online play

YouTube - killf vehicles part 1

Stay tuned for more updates

Big thanks to the black cheetah for getting the code in game in the first place

Upvote 0
Just noting we now have a 24 slot server running this mod up at:

experimental.rallfo.com:7707

No install is required everything will download on connect. :D

Note for modder: had to repackage some of the unreal packages so they'd download and redirect ok, in particular some had the Official / PackageEncrypted flag set, presumably where they'd been copied across from ONS2k4 ^^

And if anyone wants a (big) place to test their maps/vehicles etc relating to this mod get in touch!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok noob question I know, but how do you land the helicopters? Been playing with this for a while and can't seem to get the bloody hunter chopper to go down.

Crouch button.

And btw, Blackcheetah, can you make a fix that people can't teamkill you when you are driving a car or flying with a helicopter? Everytime there are people in the "runover" maps, there ares at least 1 or 2 stupid tards killing everyone riding a vehicle. I can only enjoy this mutator on solo, but it's boring... Please, fix teamkilling.

Upvote 0
I have a problem with ONSVehicleSounds-S.uax. :confused: I uploaded a copy to my redirect, which it downloads. Afterwards, it goes to download the same file again (most likely from the game server), at 0.1% per 3 serconds. If you let it go, it goes past 100% (i.e. 105%). Could anyone help me with this issue? Does anyone have a working combination of the ONSVehicleSounds-S.uax and uz2 for the redirect ? This is the only file I have a problem with. Thank you.

Upvote 0