• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• And a FORUM is a place for argument. People come to discuss, and argue. Trying to silence me is a complete joke. I have an opinion. I agree that stats tracking should be implemented, but to have the poster dismiss everyone else's ideas is a complete joke, as well as being completely arrogant. You support this view. Why in the hell would I have any respect for someone like that? As well, I am not afraid to call someone on that. I will never stop fighting against someone who would silence another's voice, and if you support that, I sure as hell hope you aren't an American. We shed blood so people can have a voice.

So go ahead and support that stats tracking, I do as well, but quit the ****. I will continue to support people voicing their opinions, and if you want to silence that, you're fighting a losing battle.
    I would like to understand where in the hell you get the idea that you can call me trolling, and full of vitriol, when you yourself, are talking nothing but **** to me?
    I object to people dismissing other's opinions and ideas as trash. You seem to support those kind of people, and then you tell me to shut my mouth? I would tell you the same right back, keep YOUR egotistical uninformed mouth closed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…