• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A note about the locked characters

Now we need this guy from the old mod xD:
KF25Splash.jpg

Upvote 0
Fighting in a hazmat suit ? Fighting with a gaz mask must already be tedious, but a hazmat suit ?
Besides, any healing will render his suit useless :p
Well, it looks kinda cool, though.

I agree. Especially considering that these are cloned experiments that have escaped, not some sort of infected creatures or zombies. As far as I know, they don't have to worry about being infected through blood or other bodily fluids, nor any air-borne virus, so I don't see what the use of gasmasks or hazmat suits would be.

They do look pretty cool, though.

Too many people play the characters with gasmasks, though.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Fighting in a hazmat suit ? Fighting with a gaz mask must already be tedious, but a hazmat suit ?

It may not be compfy, but yeah, in case of a biological attack or anything else that would require a Hazmat, soldiers do have have to fight in the things (though the military usually doesen't use the big face visor models, but ones with a build in gasmask).

It's not standard training, but some units do have to train for it aswell, and you can imagine a whole day of marching and running around in thouse things.. i'm glad it's not me! :D

Upvote 0
Maby the bloats fart

Changing the animation of the bloat death to a dying swan routine would be good. You blow its head off, it stumbles forward a few steps, does a pirouette then with its back to the person who did the haedshot head bends right over and does an enormous fart. Afterwhich it falls to its knees and then topples onto the floor.

Upvote 0
Changing the animation of the bloat death to a dying swan routine would be good. You blow its head off, it stumbles forward a few steps, does a pirouette then with its back to the person who did the haedshot head bends right over and does an enormous fart. Afterwhich it falls to its knees and then topples onto the floor.

I smell an epic mutator. Pun intended.

Upvote 0
I agree. Especially considering that these are cloned experiments that have escaped, not some sort of infected creatures or zombies. As far as I know, they don't have to worry about being infected through blood or other bodily fluids, nor any air-borne virus, so I don't see what the use of gasmasks or hazmat suits would be.

The person might very well be a scientist that worked on the experiment, and as any good horror movie shows us, scientists working on any experiment need to be in a hazmat suit, especially if they are working on biological or chemical stuff. Given that cloning and genesplicing ( or whatever you want to call the crawler's creation ) are both heavy biomod stuff, the suit becomes a requirement for their safety in the lab.

Probably Horzine made them wear it to get health insurance or something like that.

Upvote 0