• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Welcome to the Killing Floor Forums!

Well frankly... I like realistic games, I like unrealistic games. like I love UT.

But what I HATE is unrealistic games with realistic weapons. I expect real life weapons to behave like real life weapons. :/
If the weapons behave unrealistic, they should be plasma rifles, not an SA80.

I don't see the point in having real-life weapons that behave unrealistically. They have no quirks.. it's like playing Quake with only the minigun with slight mods and the shotgun. Quake is much more fun with the plasma gun, railgun, rocket launcher, and grenade launcher too.

Upvote 0
I thought i'd go to the last page of threads, which is 59 by the way, choose one of them to post a reply in just to get it refreshed to the start again, kind of like a genesis type deal.

Also this is ideal because this is the first thread ever created i would imagine, and its quite fitting that my 100th post will be here! :D

Upvote 0
The problem with Left 4 Dead is that it's not really a group of people trying to survive, it more or less ends up with a group of people hunting on zombies.
Which defeats the whole purpose of the "survival" theme of the game.

Also, Left 4 Dead does not contain zombies, it contains "the infected".

What?
They're just angry drunk football fans, always running and hitting you til you die.

Upvote 0