• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RELEASE - StuG III Ausf G - Beta 1

very nice!
This is a great addition to the vehicle park.
one tiny part of the gun moves into the drivers compartment when you move the gun skywards.

Oh, and the sides of the drivers compartment feel so "empty". Is there be more detail in the drivers position, like in the other STUG III model?

Upvote 0
hehehe:D:p wow paul :) Recce will love it i know i do ;) well done GREAT when it comes to Normandy please put some [SIZE=-1]tree branches [/SIZE]on top of it ;-)

Just wait...hehehehe ;)

Thanks for the feedback, thus far. Keep it coming! We've already got a number of unique items on the table for Beta 2, including Beta 1 fixes and the addition of the MG, but community input is also vital to our continuing process, and the success of the project.

Best -
Shurek

Last edited:
Upvote 0
very nice!
This is a great addition to the vehicle park.
one tiny part of the gun moves into the drivers compartment when you move the gun skywards.

Oh, and the sides of the drivers compartment feel so "empty". Is there be more detail in the drivers position, like in the other STUG III model?

Yea we know about the clipping that occurs with the turret in the driver's compartment, Shurek and I will fix that in the next update.

I also agree with you on the interiors, at this point they are still placeholders as I was learning how to rig and animate at the time, I'll pretty them up for Beta 2. :)

DH ( and the other mods) are also welcome to use this StuG. If a specific skin is required for a scenario, please contact me and I can make a custom one.

Upvote 0
Ty for the mention m8
About time the Stug III Ausf G is in RO, good work guys!
Its a great looking model and skin Cap O!!

About the interior I believe the optics ( like on the Stug III B) were retained in this model.
and excellent work on the cupola part m8, looks great!-
It must have been hard to look for ref's for the G's cupola.

Tman said:
ah nice paul we def need this in DH ;) Good map for it is Bourgebus ridge Falaise pocket.
Def Tman, I never liked that "F/8" model. Its finally time to replace all the other Stug III's with this one.
Hope to see the Coaxial Mg (Different than the loader's MG) on the late Stug III G as well-:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0