• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

May Patch Changelog

I've tried to get on a beta server a couple times, but I get an error. The map loads to 100% but the says "Server refused to download map" or something like that.

Anyway, thanks TW, you guys are great!

You need to make sure that Steam is not running at all before you start up, go in and attempt to connect.

Upvote 0
I have read through carefuly and cannot find any note about bug with sniper gun corrected (when zoomed and your gun is shot our of your hands, or just when you drop gun when zoomed - than zoom will stay there - no matter if you have pistole or nothing in your hands). This is something that should be corrected very asap since it is totaly ruining game at some points for snipers (mostly instant death)... is that hard to correct or it was just not planned to do it in this patch?

on the other hand this patch will be impresive...

Upvote 0
I've tried to get on a beta server a couple times, but I get an error. The map loads to 100% but the says "Server refused to download map" or something like that.

Anyway, thanks TW, you guys are great!

You are not going to until you have the new files.... the client files must be updated.

Join in the beta ...

Upvote 0
I'd like to have music in the main menu, but not during game. Is that possible with different settings for both, or is it a on/off switch for everthing?

This is what i wanted to however I have been unable to configure it this way which is a shame.

Oh and btw the new death screams and stab animation are uber :D

Upvote 0
So what is the deal with 8800s & certain map locations?

RO played fine when i was using a 6800 but with a pair of 8800GTXs in the groove it jumps around all over the shop, impressively so on Danzig.:mad:

Who do i go request/whine/***** at 'bout that?:confused:

And what about those German armour values? Have they been sorted out or just sold out still in the 'intrests' of gameplay?:(

Great other additions.:D

Upvote 0