• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

May Patch Changelog

It was actually fixed in the exact same way. Except this time the clients will have the same code as the servers. Which we have been saying for some time. The current problem on the updated servers is the clients are running the same code. With the release of the patch everybody will be synced up and should no longer have that issue, or the old issue.

Thank you, I got very worried right there.

Love the new additions, keep it up! :D

Upvote 0
I wish to thank TWI for this Great update, including the bug fixes as well as the additions and to all the mappers/modders for their hard work getting this ready for the entire RO community, well done everyone. However, on a personal note, no mention of the (dead turret bug) fix where when you leave the tank to cap an objective, spot for arty, or just sneak a peek and then upon reentering the tank the gun fails to reload! Perhaps I am the only one that has experienced this anomaly? Maybe in the future Guys?

Upvote 0
I wish to thank TWI for this Great update, including the bug fixes as well as the additions and to all the mappers/modders for their hard work getting this ready for the entire RO community, well done everyone. However, on a personal note, no mention of the (dead turret bug) fix where when you leave the tank to cap an objective, spot for arty, or just sneak a peek and then upon reentering the tank the gun fails to reload! Perhaps I am the only one that has experienced this anomaly? Maybe in the future Guys?

Read better :)

-Fixing network relevancy bugs with the vehicle weapons that would cause the tank cannon not to fire if the player got out of the tank and was out of direct line of site of the tank for a short time. This would also cause the view shake not to happen when firing the coax or hull MG.

Upvote 0
Read better :)

-Fixing network relevancy bugs with the vehicle weapons that would cause the tank cannon not to fire if the player got out of the tank and was out of direct line of site of the tank for a short time. This would also cause the view shake not to happen when firing the coax or hull MG.

Thank you TWI!!!!!! MY bad!!!!!!! You guys are tops in my book!!!!!

Upvote 0
I have some things to say:

First: BEST FIX LIST EVER!

Second: Oh my god! This is going to be the best patch ever! all the tiny issues are fixed! Not to mention the best maps the community has to offer! OMG! rock on TWI!

Thanks for the news!

BTW: I just submited this news to BluesNews so more people will know about this!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wilsonam said:
-Modified bayonet stab animations to more closely match where the bayonet damage is occurring (should make it easier to do bayonet strikes).

ohhhohohohohho.. you shouldnt have :D

Wilsonam said:
-ResetGame command has been modified to be more useful. Admins can use this command to completely restart the game resetting everything to its starting state, zeroing out all scores, rounds won, etc without having to reload the level.

Awesome... Great addition!

Thanks, good people at Tripwire :cool: Keeping the game fresh is much appreciated!

Upvote 0
I have some questions about the music:

1. What kind of music is it? It better not be techno or dance music. War games need music that classical. You know like in COD we had great music, if it's anything like that I will be happy.

2. Will it be event driven? I know that in UT2004 we had the option of music getting more up beat in combat, and slow and steady in non combat.

Upvote 0
Great job guys

Great job guys

What a great update to look forward to!!!! Congrats to everyone that made this patch with maps possible, especially TWI. Your continued support and dedication of Red Orchestra makes it the best game out there (if there was ever a doubt about that).

Gotta ask: Is the in-game music controlled by something like the UT2004 player? I used to love listening to my own music while pawning.

Thanks again guys.

Upvote 0