• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

May Patch Changelog

Really ? I have a Geforce 8800 GTX card. What are the problems ?

There's some strange stuttering for most GF 8800 users in certain indoor areas. The houses on Danzig and the hangar on Rakowice are two of the worst locations for me.

Although these issues exist since the 8800 was released, Nvidia still hasn't fixed the problems with Unreal Engine 2 in their drivers.

Upvote 0
There's some strange stuttering for most GF 8800 users in certain indoor areas. The houses on Danzig and the hangar on Rakowice are two of the worst locations for me.

Although these issues exist since the 8800 was released, Nvidia still hasn't fixed the problems with Unreal Engine 2 in their drivers.

The hangar is outdoor as far as the engine is concerned. It is in the same zone as the terrain; it looks indoors to you but it's simply outdoorsy for miss unreal E. The only zone close by i think is the underground passage.

Upvote 0
Amazing...(!)

Amazing...(!)

I think it is extremely nice of you to update the game like this, making it even greater...

BUT...

ignoring the 3D sound problem is just AMAZING! How can you want it to be like this?! The other way around has been tried before and, as is to be expected of such a mechanism, it worked great! Why go back in time like this? It's just mind-boggling.

Why use 3D-commands at all when your friends become confused and the enemy alerted??!! Amazing! It's almost as if you want the game to be un-perfect as to make buyers buy a new and better one when one such eventually comes around. This really pisses me off!

Upvote 0