• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And Christmas is (almost) here!

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
As some of our most ardent fans have guessed, there are some new toys coming for Killing Floor - a whole bunch of new weapons, for a start! On top of that, add in a new map (Ice Cave), new achievements, the return of the Christmas Zeds and a full Twisted Christmas 2. Bring back the old Christmas achievements so those of you who missed out can get Baddest Santa. And a new DLC character pack (Steampunk 2) to round it all off with.

Twisted Christmas 2 will run from 7 Dec all the way through to 4 Jan - more details here: Xmas2011

Screenshots on the front page...

63886506.jpg

Upvote 0
Stupid question incoming: So, does this mean we can get the santa character again? (Because one achievement is missing for me). Or do you just mean, that he appears as an end-boss again? (I'm pretty sure you mean the first, but I want to be sure^^)

Thanks for the update! I'm very excited :) (Can't wait to use my MP5 and buy the new chars)

Upvote 0
This is great! I am sure gonna get that pack and enjoy these beautiful boom-sticks (and such) and the nice-looking map.

Already have all the christmas achievements (if I remember correctly). Please bring back the two (?) potato sack/portal ones, though; maybe you can time with a portal sale or a new potato sack, or the old if it's goin' up again. Myabe just make them achievable? Well, you get the point. Thanks in advance.

Back on topic:
Great work this christmas! So looking forward to hearing the chatter of maniac gingerbread.

Upvote 0