• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, which of you KF vets are getting RO2?

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Well, it seems what may very well be the shooter of the year is finally coming out on August 30th! It's on the steam store for an effing good deal and is amongst the top sellers already!

Here be the store page.

So, which of you KF veterans are going to pop off for a vacation in Stalingrad to get away from the mass Zed slaughter and fight in one of the bloodiest campaigns in history? :D

I know I am. :IS2:

Argh, I hate to say it, but it has BF3 to contend with, a game I pre-ordered the other day.

Never played RO1, but I will def be giving RO2 a go, do I pre-order though? Or wait for those crazy steam sales again. :confused:

Think the deluxe edition was only like 35 dollars/euros which is way cheaper than the most new games nowdays, like eg. CoD7 was like 60 euros when it came out -.- so Id say go for the preorder and get some KF characters while at it :)

Upvote 0
Looks to me like it could be the best FPS released certainly this year, if not this decade.

It will never outsell COD of course, cause lets face it, us serious gamers aren't really the customer demographic anymore. However as a game I think it will kick Call of Duty's arse so hard it will be wearing its buttocks as a hat. I'd be mad to miss being part of that. :)

Ordered the deluxe edition. Can't go wrong getting 20% off :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd buy it if I had loads of money, but I don't have loads of money.

I have no money at all, one of you fags should get it for me for no reason. :)

BF3 looks exactly the same as BC2 so I won't be getting that any time soon, I don't even have Windows 7.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd buy it if I had loads of money, but I don't have loads of money.

I have no money at all, one of you fags should get it for me for no reason. :)

BF3 looks exactly the same as BC2 so I won't be getting that any time soon, I don't even have Windows 7.

I played the BF3 alpha, it's not like BC2. You say you won't be getting it anytime soon, but it isn't because you aren't interested, it is because you can't afford it. Solution: get a job.

Upvote 0