• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

News Flash! RO2 Interview + some new footage!

I hope this is from an early build as I didnt really like the firing animations, it seemed far to simple.

You can see the game is a lot smoother, but I hope they don't go too far and make it easy to run around, RO it made your players feel like they have weight and everything took effort, need to see more footage!

I did like the cover system though and the maps themselves looked really nice and detailed.

Upvote 0
@Chekhov, Nagant pistols had been the standard issue service pistol of the Russian military since 1895 and the silencer i believe was used by the red armies special forces, whether they were in Stalingrad or not is a different story ;)
I looked it up and I was wrong (sorry-really am) It says " M1895 had some unusual and interesting features, one of which was gas sealed cylinder, which made the Nagant a rare example of revolver suitable for mounting a silencer. Such a practice was known by NKVD and some Red Army special forces (recon and scouts) during WW2. Special silencer, called "Bramit device" was designed by Mitin brothers and could be mounted on the barrel." At least it existed in the war then : D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I looked it up and I was wrong (sorry-really am) It says " M1895 had some unusual and interesting features, one of which was gas sealed cylinder, which made the Nagant a rare example of revolver suitable for mounting a silencer. Such a practice was known by NKVD and some Red Army special forces (recon and scouts) during WW2. Special silencer, called "Bramit device" was designed by Mitin brothers and could be mounted on the barrel." At least it existed in the war then : D

Like Ramm said in another thread, if it wasn't possibly in Stalingrad, it wouldn't be in the game.

Reactions: V.Medvedev
Upvote 0

My first post =Win :p

Reactions: AntoxaGray
Upvote 0
Were there suppressed revolvers in Stalingrad??? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The more I see of those funny guns the more certain I become that I'll never even try them, thank god server admins will have the option to switch them off.
I really hope there will be low-ping and populated servers near me that disable all this..
you:
whiningkid.jpg

me:
tumblr_kpovysLT2Y1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0