• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

News Flash! RO2 Interview + some new footage!

"Free aim style": I hope this option is to switch between if it is the weapon or screen that responds proportionally to the mouse movement (and the other follows).

"Free aim radius": Seems like a nice option. I bet most people would play on small, but those who want large should be able to have it that way.

"Weapon auto reloading": I wonder what the downsides of having this will be in detail.

Upvote 0
Why can you adjust free aim? :/

Also love the No-Gore option so younger viewers can watch :) very smart (hope that includes blood splat)

I'm more interested in the adjusting FoV option.

Hehe :) im so bored at work so i search these forums and watch videos all day :D

How do you can like posts? :D im newb :<

Green "+" button, in the bottom right corner of each post. :)

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0
uWtcx.jpg

lol. Someone shooped the acogs on backwards.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
"Free aim style": I hope this option is to switch between if it is the weapon or screen that responds proportionally to the mouse movement (and the other follows).

"Free aim radius": Seems like a nice option. I bet most people would play on small, but those who want large should be able to have it that way.

These options are when you are in Iron Sights, from what i understood they dont affect the usual non-Iron Sighted Free Aim.

Upvote 0
Like I posted before this is firefight. In firefight you spawn closer to your team,
though I don't think on release you will spawn in front of bullets, or that close to a teammate.
On a map like this spawning 150 meters away may as well just be random spawns.

YouTube - ‪Red Orchestra 2 interview‬‏

3:50 4:25

From the sounds of it firefight spawns will be different to the regular mode.

Thanks for the heads up; as I mentioned I don't have time to go through all the pages.

As for Nuclear Druids post to me, I'll just say there are 4 main types of consumers in a market and leave it at that. :)

Upvote 0