• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Shiver :: Final Release

Hemi

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
shiver.png

DOWNLOAD V1.4

And enjoy...

How to install :

Add "MutAddShivers.MutAddShivers" to the mutator line in your server and activate it after the restart in the voting handler. The shiver should now spawn on wave 2 (10 wave based game).

For example :

GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="AB",GameName="Add brutes",Mutators="ServerPerksV4.ServerPerksMut,MutVisibleSpecsB.MutVisSpecs,KFNadeWarn.MutNadeWarn,MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage,KFARGChat.KFARGChat,Doom3KFBeta4.Doom3Mutator,KFCustomShopMutV2.KFCustomShopMutB,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,KFMarineMut.KFMarines_Mut,Bastard.MutAddBastard,Fatale.MutAddFatale,HellFire.MutAddHellFire,KFBruteMut.KFBruteMut,KFJasonMut.KFJasonMut,MutAddShivers.MutAddShivers",Options=)

Last edited:
Sweet specimen! I love the whole idea of them having the teleporting ability. Completely unique but I have one question, is it actually teleporting or is it going invisible?

Originally it was part of an effect that would make it appear to zip about the map towards the player really fast, making it hard to hit, but eventually we changed it to simply teleport since it was easier to do. In the future it might be nice to go back and explore this option though, since it'd seem a bit more realistic than teleporting.

Upvote 0
This looks great, gonna give the mut a whirl once I get my PC back in two weeks. ._.'

Also, that was pretty cool in the vid - when you zoom in, the HUD disappears. Is this a mutator that I missed, or am I just being stupid or something? o:

It's just a custom bind actually. I've noticed that there is a very minor performance hit when you zoom/unzoom though, which becomes obvious if you rapidly click the zoom button.

what is .svn?

It's Hemi not properly exporting the files before packaging them. :p

Upvote 0