• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

Accents are easy to overcome really. Plus there is no "east german" accent.
If you are from "Sachsen" you are screwed anyways...:p

Was on the way to my pickup place this morning and some random bum/alcohol/druggy addict type screamed at me ( you know those who allready are at the bottom and scream at random people )...it hate when those crazys do that...allways makes me want to hurt them really, really bad.

Upvote 0
You're lucky it's not as bad as in Flanders, we barely understand eachother and each town, city and village has its own dialect. Wouldn't be the first time I had to explain what a word meant to some guy because he wasn't from around the neighbourhood. Especially people in West-Flanders, no one can understand them.

Upvote 0
Stupid Flan-diddly-anders...

Fixed that for you.

ned-flanders-2.jpg

Upvote 0
Now that I live part time in Boston, I look forward to catching a lot more things that only go to the big cities than I do when I'm at home.

Among them, I always look forward to the chance of getting to meet some of the authors of the books I read at book signings. I.E., George R. R. Martin. He's doing a booksigning the day the next (and last) book in one of my favorite series comes out, at a bookstore not but 30 minutes from where I live in Boston.

And it's right in the middle of the 2 months that I'm living 1100 miles away, at home.

Oh, and, this is the second time this has happened to me. Joy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Now that I live part time in Boston, I look forward to catching a lot more things that only go to the big cities than I do when I'm at home.

Among them, I always look forward to the chance of getting to meet some of the authors of the books I read at book signings. I.E., George R. R. Martin. He's doing a booksigning the day the next (and last) book in one of my favorite series comes out, at a bookstore not but 30 minutes from where I live in Boston.

And it's right in the middle of the 2 months that I'm living 1100 miles away, at home.

Oh, and, this is the second time this has happened to me. Joy.

It's not the last book is it? There's supposed to be 2 more coming after it. At least 2 more.

Upvote 0
Just had my second set of wisdom teeth removed. That's upper right and lower right.

They were both embedded horizontally and i was in the chair for about an hour and a half.

Now the painkiller is wearing off and I can't take another for a few hours.

Crappy day right there.

what did it sound like when they ripped them out? i've gotta get mine done. :/

Upvote 0