• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are you releasing before BF3 hits the shelves?.

Ok, in my view it should be released after BF3 for this reason.
My buddies and I played XBox (I know facepalm me), Halo Reach came out, we played that quite a bit... then Crap ops came out. With crap ops out, they abandoned Halo Reach which I didn't quite understand.
So my point is some people will buy a game to play it then when a new one comes out, they'll buy that one until the next one comes out.

Upvote 0
Ok, in my view it should be released after BF3 for this reason.
My buddies and I played XBox (I know facepalm me), Halo Reach came out, we played that quite a bit... then Crap ops came out. With crap ops out, they abandoned Halo Reach which I didn't quite understand.
So my point is some people will buy a game to play it then when a new one comes out, they'll buy that one until the next one comes out.

With a relatively unknown title such as hos its probably better to release early. If it releases shortly after not enough people will look at RO.

Upvote 0
Anyone who thinks TWI are dumb enough to release during the back end of this year (October/November/December) needs their head examining...lol

I predict August or early September...That would give them enough time to build the player base up before BF3 of CODXXXX.

I also believe that BF3 is the bigger threat as COD seems to be running out of ideas..

BlackOoops was almost a carbon copy of of MW2 set in another era with more bling than used car salesman..lol

Upvote 0
I get the feeling RO2 will be released right in the middle of my college final exams :(

lol thats what always happens...

Regardless, i hope they release it around summer; considering there are no games i'm looking forward to that will be released during summer.

Also, for the fall i'm definitly buying TES:Skyrim and perhaps BF3 (if it see it's something original and not yet another generic modern shooter), so if RO2 comes out around then, im going to be a sad panda...

Upvote 0
Yup pre ordered BF3 and im losing interest in this game im sick of bloody waiting by the time this is done we will have another BF or another COD.

:rolleyes:

Give it a rest. Independent developers don't have the financial clout or the development manpower to develop games as fast as EA or Activision.

Red Orchestra:HOS was announced in August of 2009, HOW VERY DARE THEY SPEND 2 YEARS DEVELOPING!!!

Upvote 0
Yup pre ordered BF3 and im losing interest in this game im sick of bloody waiting by the time this is done we will have another BF or another COD.

Damn dude,I'm also waithing for the game,but aint no other game that will change my mind of buying this puppy.I dont iven play any other games,just waithing on this one to come out.

Upvote 0

I'm with you, RO2 was cool a year ago. But with BF 3 coming out at the end of the year yea they actually gave their customer base a release date. The BF series is good.

Upvote 0
I'm with you, RO2 was cool a year ago. But with BF 3 coming out at the end of the year yea they actually gave their customer base a release date. The BF series is good.

LOL, you keep bending over for them and giving them money before they even complete the game and you should already know what the game will be like :)

They know that none of you can control yourselves and have zero patience so they exploit you. It's good to see you're happy for them to do that though :rolleyes:

Upvote 0