• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

I am Magnus Jack, bringer of the neet, and destined to discover Russia.

So I am bringer of the insanely obvious?

I am also StonedChan, one who'll steal the assassin, and destined to steal all furries.

apparently I will become a master theif who has very strange targets...well, I suppose having some Altair-Gibbys wouldnt be too bad

Upvote 0
I think we should move on, as I think that very site has popped up once already, years ago. Could've even been in the days of the old forum, so it's actually an archaeological site concerning on the internet.

yes, but it remains quite amusing says the miniature Jesus, the bloodthristy warrior who will save the furries

Upvote 0
I think we should move on, as I think that very site has popped up once already, years ago. Could've even been in the days of the old forum, so it's actually an archaeological site concerning on the internet.

yes, but it remains quite amusing says the miniature Jesus, the bloodthristy warrior who will save the furries

it can be so nonsensical one second and then suddenly make perfect sense..."the waffen-ss sniper, the ruthless killer that will slaughter 4chan"

Upvote 0
During my travels on the netz today I was suddenly warned that an attempted attack on my computer had been detected. It was a Web Attack: Exploit Kit Variant Activity originating from this IP 188.72.214.113, 80.

It also had a website url attatched to it but I wasnt actually on this url that the anti-virus displayed the attack originating from. koolongly.com/805953/zerromax

It looks as though the perp is in Germany, well, at least the IP is traced back to a place in Germany. [url]http://ip-whois-lookup.com/lookup.php?ip=188.72.214.113[/URL]

So.. my fellow forum friends.. what can we do about this. How can we leave a bad taste in this persons mouth. Does anybody know how deal with these types over the netz? Let's pay this guy a visit. *cue Mission Impossible music*

Upvote 0
I figured as much and am admittedly, woefully behind on the subject of malicious intent via the webz... I had spent significant time in the past researching the subject with the daydream that at somepoint it would be possible to be one of those white hat guys fighting for the forces of good.. There's a little piece of me that wants to be an anti-hacker using the powers of the hax for the right reasons. In the end... the power of gaming, a force that has been with me since childhood, proved too much to resist. Alas, I am a gamer :(:D

Upvote 0
I figured as much and am admittedly, woefully behind on the subject of malicious intent via the webz... I had spent significant time in the past researching the subject with the daydream that at somepoint it would be possible to be one of those white hat guys fighting for the forces of good.. There's a little piece of me that wants to be an anti-hacker using the powers of the hax for the right reasons. In the end... the power of gaming, a force that has been with me since childhood, proved too much to resist. Alas, I am a gamer :(:D
Though a little dated, The Cuckoo's Egg is a quick read and gives a little insight into the trouble with international borders and the internet. Its about the quest to track down a hacker in the eighties during the early days of the internet. [url]http://www.amazon.com/Cuckoos-Egg-Tracking-Computer-Espionage/dp/0743411463[/URL]#_

Reactions: REZ
Upvote 0