• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloween Event!

The cast of creatures had so much fun during the Killing Floor Summer Sideshow event that they have decided to come back for an encore - now all dressed up for Halloween. This time under the big top the sideshow features such baddies as the Frankenpound, Husk-O-Lantern, Werebunny and more. On top of that, there are a new batch of special Halloween achievements, set (appropriately enough) in Bedlam. Complete these achievements during the event and you will unlock an all new playable character - Commando Chicken. With this event, you'll also have the chance to earn all the Summer Sideshow achievements and unlock Steampunk Mr Foster, if you missed him the first time around.

The event will only run from 27 October 2011 through 3 November 2011, so make the most of it! All completely free to everyone who owns Killing Floor, as always.

We've got a new web page for the event at: http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/halloween.

Screenshots on the KF front page...

Interesting, i would wellcome it if wasnt by 2 things:

-I cant choose not to participate, im forced to download.

just got home and want to play some single player in this little time, but will take 42min to update and i dont have that long.

-Last time event ruined my FPS and consequently my gameplay, (caused by higher poly models perhaps)

-I will also have to download things again when this event is over i guess, if so multiply all this by 2 for each time.

Thank you tripwire.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAzathoth and Aze
Upvote 0
Get a problem ingame when connecting to them as well (I have servers as well as trying to play) ingame error;

Failed Launching URL Package 'KF_Weapons2_Trip_T' version mismatch

I already posted this up in the dedicated server support area. There is an issue with the server files that we'll be fixing and releasing shortly. Also, there is a support area for posts like this :)

Upvote 0
Interesting, i would wellcome it if wasnt by 2 things:

-I cant choose not to participate, im forced to download.

just got home and want to play some single player in this little time, but will take 42min to update and i dont have that long.

-Last time event ruined my FPS and consequently my gameplay, (caused by higher poly models perhaps)

-I will also have to download things again when this event is over i guess, if so multiply all this by 2 for each time.

Thank you tripwire.

No dude. You have the choice to update your game.

Go to the Killing Floor properties in Steam. And turn off Automatic Updates.

Upvote 0
The cast of creatures had so much fun during the Killing Floor Summer Sideshow event that they have decided to come back for an encore - now all dressed up for Halloween. This time under the big top the sideshow features such baddies as the Frankenpound, Husk-O-Lantern, Werebunny and more. On top of that, there are a new batch of special Halloween achievements, set (appropriately enough) in Bedlam. Complete these achievements during the event and you will unlock an all new playable character - Commando Chicken. With this event, you'll also have the chance to earn all the Summer Sideshow achievements and unlock Steampunk Mr Foster, if you missed him the first time around.

The event will only run from 27 October 2011 through 3 November 2011, so make the most of it! All completely free to everyone who owns Killing Floor, as always.

We've got a new web page for the event at: http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/halloween.

Screenshots on the KF front page...

this update ****ed up the game whenever i join any server is the same i cant run but fly all around the map and not as spectator, i dont spawn with anything and im level 6 everything, i cant buy anything at trader either and to make it great speciments can kill me, fix ths asap cause i was waiting for this the whole month.

Upvote 0