• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
KiCk3R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Sucks to hear, I guess I can look around, ask some people such as dextronaut and hope that they might have it. Thanks anyways.
    Hey KiCk3R, do you happen the old X-Map Pack for KF2.5, or atleast your old map, KF-HorzineHeadquaters-V1.ut2 at all? Thanks.
    Okay thanks man as you can tell by my name im a big fan ha! look forward to it you have a idea of when the first quarter will be going out there?
    thanks!
    Great! Thanks for the answer. Also, could you give a new download link to V1? Megaupload is down -.-"
    Man if you need a soundtrack from the Resident Evil - Hive movie for your V3 map
    just alert me!
    tendermester123@gmail.com
    ТЫ бы не разрешил вырезать из карты THEHIVEV2 вырезать поезд а то мне лень создавать свой для моей грядущий MISSION MAP "CRaZYTEAM-MISSION_AREA-51"
    Much obliged, sir.

Unfortunately, I'm somewhat stuck with this map.
    I'm having try at creating a less complicated funmap for now, so I can at least release something...

Remember, I announced my first map back in the MrKadish forums !? :p
    I recently got my own server and downloaded a map pack with your maps in it. When I was trying to play Raccoon Airport we all had a critical error at the same time and the server shut down =/ this happened two times and then we tried out degeneration and when I was going to restart it to let another friend join it happened again.. Now I'm wondering if this is a bug in the map or if it is a bug with the server?
    KiCk3R seriously, you are the best mapper ever! I luv you man(not in a gay way) your just the best!
    Can you send me the download for the KF-TheHiveBETA2 and KF-TheHive251 from Killing Floor 2.5 because none of the downloads work from the old Killing Floor forums!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…