• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Would you want a Killing Floor 2?

Would you want a Killing Floor 2?

• Total voters
I think Killing Floor should just be updated, games that just remake themselves with better graphics and a few changes(with a few exception) turn me off completely cause it's nothing but another chunk out of my wallet, sure I sound greedy, but it's true no one wants to get the same game with somethings that could be easily treated as add-ons. Never do I want Killing Floor to be moved somewhere else in the world cause it is in the perfect spot already(I mean dont start making main maps based in America or China(Maybe Russia :D). Please don't make a Killing Floor 2, it would be a total let down to me(Only my opinion) and a few other people im sure.

Upvote 0
You are correct (but incorrect at the same time :p, was introduced with the winners of wave 2). But we ask TWI to give credit about 4 months ago and the thread was lock and then deleted for no reasons.

Not caring about those things makes me think that they dont care about KF except for money :L

They took the time to create and release numerous patches and the 'level up' pack, didnt they?

KF is not exactly unchanged from its original state, so therefore they must care at least a little (?)

Upvote 0
I think Killing Floor should just be updated, games that just remake themselves with better graphics and a few changes(with a few exception) turn me off completely cause it's nothing but another chunk out of my wallet, sure I sound greedy, but it's true no one wants to get the same game with somethings that could be easily treated as add-ons. Never do I want Killing Floor to be moved somewhere else in the world cause it is in the perfect spot already(I mean dont start making main maps based in America or China(Maybe Russia :D). Please don't make a Killing Floor 2, it would be a total let down to me(Only my opinion) and a few other people im sure.
There's so much more you could do with it. Have different gameplay styles, say an objective based one, campaigns, single player, different bosses/specimens for each level, mini bosses, final bosses. All of these things.

Upvote 0
They took the time to create and release numerous patches and the 'level up' pack, didnt they?

KF is not exactly unchanged from its original state, so therefore they must care at least a little (?)

Getting tired of explaining my point. I never said they didnt care at all, to me, it seems like they only care about how much money they can make out of KF. Maybe i'm right, maybe i'm wrong... but when you have volunteered for 7 months to test the map on the whitelist and that you still test them because you know that TWI doesnt have the ''time'' to do it, you know that something's wrong. But obviosuly, most of you have not faced this reality yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Getting tired of explaining my point. I never said they didnt care at all, to me, it seems like they only care about how much money they can make out of KF. Maybe i'm right, maybe i'm wrong... but when you have volunteered for 7 months to test the map on the whitelist and that you still test them because you know that TWI doesnt have the ''time'' to do it, you know that something's wrong. But obviosuly, most of you have not faced this reality yet.

I know, Im blindly faithful to TWI, and will follow like a lemming into oblivion for it. But I understand if they choose either way; they have multiple commitments.

And sorry for all the argument on this point, but thats what happens when 2 threads right next to each other derail onto the exact same topic with the exact same people.

Upvote 0