• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London
Is it very buggy then? it looks pretty and I can't help but love me some post-apocalyptic setting :D

Zips

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2006
Rapture
totalgamingnetwork.com
Is it very buggy then? it looks pretty and I can't help but love me some post-apocalyptic setting :D
To be honest, the only "bugs" I ran into were the one instance of that ragdoll wigging out. And frankly, when there are ragdolls involved in a game, something like this is ALWAYS bound to happen.

There's also an issue of texture lod loading/pop in but these are fixed through some user config tweaks. So far, so damn good.

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
How does it compare to Borderlands? It really reminds me of it. If I liked Borderlands will I like this?

Or maybe I can wait and see how Borderlands 2 compares. :p

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland

True SAS dagger not only eliminates the intended target but eliminates them so magnificently that they'll always end up posing in epic manner.

Zips

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2006
Rapture
totalgamingnetwork.com
How do you access the Quake and Wolfenstein 3D levels?
They are hidden throughout the game's areas. Kind of difficult to explain. I think there are a number of tutorial videos up that show how to access them. I just wish they were full fledged levels, sadly they aren't. There's also a Doom one I haven't gotten to yet.

How does it compare to Borderlands? It really reminds me of it. If I liked Borderlands will I like this?

Or maybe I can wait and see how Borderlands 2 compares. :p
RAGE is a fair bit more linear than Borderlands. There's a central hub type area that you leave from, drive to another area, go through that, rinse and repeat. Side missions and story missions will have you going other places, but it's still a bit linear overall.

Bluehawk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 13, 2006
Hamilton, ON
RAGE is a fair bit more linear than Borderlands. There's a central hub type area that you leave from, drive to another area, go through that, rinse and repeat. Side missions and story missions will have you going other places, but it's still a bit linear overall.
That was the same structure the 2009 Wolfenstein remake had.

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
Spec 2.0 update brought me to GT5 again. New features are awesome.

The closer you get, the more amazing the models are. I can't think of GT6 on next generation consoles.

Last edited:

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Gleaming blade waiting to draw blood:

Finishing off the rest of the gang:

Throwing weapons are just plainly not as efficient as bows and arrows. Anyway, wasted some fools with throwing knives and rode off into the sunset...:

Is there a mod that balances partysizes to be much much smaller? Not just less enemies on the map so battles end up in waiting for the next group to spawn, slaughtering it, waiting for the next, etc. but actually smaller partysizes?

EDIT: I wish photobucket didn't resize my pics. Those are beautiful 1920*1080*32 shots on my hdd. :(

EDIT2: Thanks Harb. Replaced the low-res photobucket shots with the normal size ones from imgur. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Harb

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
Gleaming blade waiting to draw blood:
Spoiler!

Finishing off the rest of the gang:
Spoiler!

Throwing weapons are just plainly not as efficient as bows and arrows. Anyway, wasted some fools with throwing knives and rode off into the sunset...:
Spoiler!

Is there a mod that balances partysizes to be much much smaller? Not just less enemies on the map so battles end up in waiting for the next group to spawn, slaughtering it, waiting for the next, etc. but actually smaller partysizes?

EDIT: I wish photobucket didn't resize my pics. Those are beautiful 1920*1080*32 shots on my hdd. :(

EDIT2: Thanks Harb. Replaced the low-res photobucket shots with the normal size ones from imgur. :)
Holy molly, Murphy! Look at those trees! What mod is that??? me wants!

I'm getting tired of vanilla Warband. It sucks to see my faction's lords running around doing nothing while our enemy takes our castles :s