• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Its the same gun, only with different modes.You only have 2 guns in the game but each gun have 5 different modes that you unlock as the game goes along.
The switching between the modes doesn't modify them visually in any way? That's a little lame, don't you think?

Republic Commando had one main weapon that could be turned into a sniper, a grenade launcher and of course an assault rifle and depending on what you set it to it changed. E.g. when it was set to sniper rifle a holographic sight flopped open at the top, iirc.
I would post screenshots, but I only have the version for the old xbox.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Nope, WC3. I have the discs too, but I haven't managed to install them on win7, even with dosbox.
I've got an XP Pro running a Windows 98 Virtual.
I didn't do it myself but it works (I use it to run CD8).
I'm led to believe that it will work with W7 64.

I haven't tried running any games yet as I'm pretty sure the GPU will give trouble but I've got my C, D & A recognized and can webit if I want.

Runs better than the original, IMHO.