• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Just Another Day in RAGE [HD] - YouTube

EDIT: Now with screens-

93B0428F6A1C8443E41ACC8FCB933CA8ECCBD3DC

F31C169EA16BA1E2AF05E740D6190979D9AC2F4D

3AA56572B9F5FB13E10B3322D989B0743BDBC9AC

60F54EF5EFA0B493541AFE45C6C8C6F893D6DD86

D98919D0EC3493C04E75C0B55A3E87A1CEEFE814

rage%202011-10-05%2019-17-09-52.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Merin Redplate
Upvote 0
Is it very buggy then? it looks pretty and I can't help but love me some post-apocalyptic setting :D
To be honest, the only "bugs" I ran into were the one instance of that ragdoll wigging out. And frankly, when there are ragdolls involved in a game, something like this is ALWAYS bound to happen.

There's also an issue of texture lod loading/pop in but these are fixed through some user config tweaks. So far, so damn good.

Upvote 0
How do you access the Quake and Wolfenstein 3D levels?
They are hidden throughout the game's areas. Kind of difficult to explain. I think there are a number of tutorial videos up that show how to access them. I just wish they were full fledged levels, sadly they aren't. There's also a Doom one I haven't gotten to yet.

How does it compare to Borderlands? It really reminds me of it. If I liked Borderlands will I like this?

Or maybe I can wait and see how Borderlands 2 compares. :p
RAGE is a fair bit more linear than Borderlands. There's a central hub type area that you leave from, drive to another area, go through that, rinse and repeat. Side missions and story missions will have you going other places, but it's still a bit linear overall.

Upvote 0
RAGE is a fair bit more linear than Borderlands. There's a central hub type area that you leave from, drive to another area, go through that, rinse and repeat. Side missions and story missions will have you going other places, but it's still a bit linear overall.

That was the same structure the 2009 Wolfenstein remake had.

Upvote 0
Gleaming blade waiting to draw blood:
OIi4n.jpg

Finishing off the rest of the gang:
eCeKa.jpg

Throwing weapons are just plainly not as efficient as bows and arrows. Anyway, wasted some fools with throwing knives and rode off into the sunset...:
cdmpn.jpg

Is there a mod that balances partysizes to be much much smaller? Not just less enemies on the map so battles end up in waiting for the next group to spawn, slaughtering it, waiting for the next, etc. but actually smaller partysizes?

EDIT: I wish photobucket didn't resize my pics. Those are beautiful 1920*1080*32 shots on my hdd. :(

EDIT2: Thanks Harb. Replaced the low-res photobucket shots with the normal size ones from imgur. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Harb
Upvote 0
Gleaming blade waiting to draw blood:
Spoiler!

Finishing off the rest of the gang:
Spoiler!

Throwing weapons are just plainly not as efficient as bows and arrows. Anyway, wasted some fools with throwing knives and rode off into the sunset...:
Spoiler!

Is there a mod that balances partysizes to be much much smaller? Not just less enemies on the map so battles end up in waiting for the next group to spawn, slaughtering it, waiting for the next, etc. but actually smaller partysizes?

EDIT: I wish photobucket didn't resize my pics. Those are beautiful 1920*1080*32 shots on my hdd. :(

EDIT2: Thanks Harb. Replaced the low-res photobucket shots with the normal size ones from imgur. :)

Holy molly, Murphy! Look at those trees! What mod is that??? me wants!

I'm getting tired of vanilla Warband. It sucks to see my faction's lords running around doing nothing while our enemy takes our castles :s

Upvote 0