• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Normandy Mod - Looking for Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i would not like to see a red orchestra westfront 1940-45 :rolleyes:
because it just has been overdone and it doesnt count if it hasnt been done realisticaly yet
its just unfair for the americans to have no heroes wich can blow up tanks with stickybombs, shoot throught bulletproof glass and shoot everything and everyone from 1000 feet away
it just would be booring to sit in ur cool sherman and see all ur shells bounce off the frontplate of the tiger...
u wont be able to do a playable realistic and fun game with realistic armour because the americans just had no chance against the heavyer german armour without airsupport

Upvote 0
LemoN said:
no i would not like to see a red orchestra westfront 1940-45 :rolleyes:
because it just has been overdone and it doesnt count if it hasnt been done realisticaly yet
its just unfair for the americans to have no heroes wich can blow up tanks with stickybombs, shoot throught bulletproof glass and shoot everything and everyone from 1000 feet away
it just would be booring to sit in ur cool sherman and see all ur shells bounce off the frontplate of the tiger...
u wont be able to do a playable realistic and fun game with realistic armour because the americans just had no chance against the heavyer german armour without airsupport
Grow up.

Upvote 0
LemoN said:
u should grow up m8
yes it would be interresting playing a french char against some german pz 2's and 3's but thats all
What the hell are you talking about? LMAO, that guy didn't even know that there were any other countries in Normandy beginning from the 6th Junge! :D

First, stop writing like a retard.
Second, actually get real facts and arguements and don't judge by something you don't even know.

What a shame that you're living in the same country as me, hadn't expected that kind of stupidy from a fellow austrian.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.