• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its looking like a character pack more and more now. Look at the hand, thats a hand thats pretty much the same for every player model. Looks like were getting females.
Yeeeessssss, I said the same and agree.

I don't even want female character models, but if some are getting added, one better be a whore.
Also lol at this "If they're all wearing miniskirt and stuff it will be stupid, I want warriors etc etc."
I imagine they'd have a mix of both. After all, not all the current survivors have a badass, military background.

Upvote 0
female or not, im kinda ruling out specimen... A character pack wouldnt piss over the entire Beta testing. And the probability of females is high since it follows up the previous update within a short period of time, and people have been moaning about it like forever...

That aside, my gf will be very happy if its a bunch of female characters to choose from. How many girls play this game on the forums actually?

Upvote 0
female or not, im kinda ruling out specimen... A character pack wouldnt piss over the entire Beta testing. And the probability of females is high since it follows up the previous update within a short period of time, and people have been moaning about it like forever...

That aside, my gf will be very happy if its a bunch of female characters to choose from. How many girls play this game on the forums actually?
Yin, for example.

Upvote 0
I don't even want female character models, but if some are getting added, one better be a whore.
Also lol at this "If they're all wearing miniskirt and stuff it will be stupid, I want warriors etc etc."
I imagine they'd have a mix of both. After all, not all the current survivors have a badass, military background.

They also have penises. Scantily clad women = annoying kids and white-knighting = community ruined.

Upvote 0
I want a badass nun.

undeadnightmarenunswitg1.jpg

Upvote 0
How many girls play this game on the forums actually?
Hopefully the exact same amount that play it currently. Any girl that plays a game solely because it has female characters in it, is a moron. The skins make like, no difference at all.
I want a badass nun.
Hahah, completed that and she's not really all that badass. Shoots one zombie and convinces herself she's going to hell for it. Then tests holy water on another to try and cure it and starts BAWWWWing when it ignites him.
That picture does her too much justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: meatloaf
Upvote 0
Hahah, completed that and she's not really all that badass. Shoots one zombie and convinces herself she's going to hell for it. Then tests holy water on another to try and cure it and starts BAWWWWing when it ignites him.
That picture does her too much justice.

I never actually played the game, I just typed in badass nun on google and thought that picture was perfect.

Upvote 0
It's not even a zombie apocalypse, it's a team that has been send and knows what's coming, so if they are gonna be half naked naked chicks that's gonna cause hormone controlled teenagers to rage I'll be highly annoyed aswell...

How do you explain Foster & Harold Hunt then? Hell, Kerry Fitzpatrick would be the last person I'd want on my team, too much of a liability.

Hopefully the exact same amount that play it currently. Any girl that plays a game solely because it has female characters in it, is a moron. The skins make like, no difference at all.

Yeah that's true, but it's good if they at least have an option to be female in-game. I mean, I'd feel kinda strange playing a fighting game with an all-female cast, donno about you...

Upvote 0
When the game first launched it was just one team sent in to see what the hell was going on, but over the course of the character packs we can read the bios to see that the city is completely overrun and at least for London it is full blown apocalypse. Which is why as Salad says we have Kerry and Mr. Foster. I do like the idea of apoc because it allows us to have ordinary people with no training whatsoever get baptized in fire. In those situations you either have what it takes and live, or you don't and you die, which is why everyone loves Mr. Foster.

@Salad, I don't mind an all female cast if it's done right. The Descent (albeit a movie not a video game) was a horror movie with an all female cast and it is one of my favorite movies of the horror genre. It is very rare you see something like that though, and it probably would seem weird to have a fighting game with only females. I do highly recommend that movie though if you haven't seen it and are into horror.

Upvote 0
When the game first launched it was just one team sent in to see what the hell was going on, but over the course of the character packs we can read the bios to see that the city is completely overrun and at least for London it is full blown apocalypse. Which is why as Salad says we have Kerry and Mr. Foster. I do like the idea of apoc because it allows us to have ordinary people with no training whatsoever get baptized in fire. In those situations you either have what it takes and live, or you don't and you die, which is why everyone loves Mr. Foster.

@Salad, I don't mind an all female cast if it's done right. The Descent (albeit a movie not a video game) was a horror movie with an all female cast and it is one of my favorite movies of the horror genre. It is very rare you see something like that though, and it probably would seem weird to have a fighting game with only females. I do highly recommend that movie though if you haven't seen it and are into horror.

You're absolutely right about Foster, he's a fan favorite (as well as my own) because he's a mild-mannered businessman (in a pretty nice suit) turned
a zed-massacring warrior.

And I will definitely check that movie out if I get the chance. The only fighting game I've ever seen that comes close to having an all-girl cast is Melty Blood, but that's quite an obscure game (at least here in the west).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.