• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be as threatening as the Patriarch himself, since the Huskpound wouldn't be so focused on self-preservation over destruction like "Patrick" is.

What I want to know is when more boxes will be revealed. This is clearly too small a window to show anything close to conclusive. I would say Fang+ is seeing shapes and patterns that aren't there.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
If we are getting females I hope we are getting bad *** warrior chicks who aren't afraid to get covered in zombie guts, like

Beatrix Kiddo

3313412333_e150f6a448.jpg

And Vasquez

Pfc._Vasquez.jpg

So far all the characters in the game seem bad *** enough to actually stand a chance against the zeds, I hope they don't break that tradition and give us something like Zoey from L4D.

Yeah except why would Tripwire add female characters wearing like, miniskirts. They're too classy for that.

If we get characters wearing miniskirts I will be highly disappointed. Who the **** wears a mini skirt in a zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Best. Post. Ever.

I just read your signature in time to John Denver's Thank God I'm a Country Boy. 0.o

On a more on-topic note, it looks like some sort of specimen with a launcher on the right arm and a cannon on its left. That curve that everyone thinks is a girl's leg doesn't exactly look like that's the only thing it could be. In fact i'm inclined to believe it's completely unrelated.

The left hand of time moves swiftly through the meadow

The right hand of time moves slowly through the street.

Upvote 0
I just read your signature in time to John Denver's Thank God I'm a Country Boy. 0.o

On a more on-topic note, it looks like some sort of specimen with a launcher on the right arm and a cannon on its left. That curve that everyone thinks is a girl's leg doesn't exactly look like that's the only thing it could be. In fact i'm inclined to believe it's completely unrelated.

The right hand of time moves slowly through the street.

Ive opened every specimen PSK lately while working on the Brute, and havent seen that kind of handmodelling on any of the specimens, however it resembles the player models quite close looking at the hands...as you can see in the picture. Female's are mearly a guess, but I do not think its a specimen at all. It could be just a group of player models in a sertain pose, which could explain the weird siloutte were seeing. (rocket launcher or any sort of launcher on the arm isnt really probable since the shape bends in a weird curve...possibly hinting at a form in the background rather then it beeing attached to the arm.) The hand also looks like its posable which not many specimens have, and its rendered exacly in the form of the hands on the player models in the character select-screen. Like said before, why would they add a new specimen when Beta testing is going on. It would render it completely useless,

The hand model pretty much gives it away in my opinion, but who knows...I might be completly wrong. I love to see some new specimens! :)

Upvote 0
If we are getting females I hope we are getting bad *** warrior chicks who aren't afraid to get covered in zombie guts, like
If we get characters wearing miniskirts I will be highly disappointed. Who the **** wears a mini skirt in a zombie apocalypse.

It's not even a zombie apocalypse, it's a team that has been send and knows what's coming, so if they are gonna be half naked naked chicks that's gonna cause hormone controlled teenagers to rage I'll be highly annoyed aswell...

Desperate to contain the outbreak, the British government begins to organize ragtag teams of surviving Biritish Army soldiers and Special Branch police officers to fight back against the hordes of mutated "specimens" now running amok throughout the capital and its outskirts

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.