• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the church downstairs taking it? I remember reading the TF2 linked article talking about how they might not be happy. I can just imagine a sunday service interuppted by "It's all so easy when you have a rocket launcher for an arm" or "Money Money Money"
LOL... they are just fine with it all!

Upvote 0
I guess the bottom line is, that its not nice to sucker in the people who dont know better, just to make a buck. A ploy like so many gaming outfits have done lately, that TW has tried to show how they are a better company for not doing it by putting out a superior game.

as sad as it is for me to say it, but i'm starting to believe this is the case here. although i don't think it's really to make more money but to get a ton of exposure, so i guess that isn't as much of a cop out. but yes, there's no logical reason that could be made for completely removing all the christmas content, yet leaving the map.

i bet somebody will make a mutator, but Yoshi posted somewhere that if somebody made a mutator with the content, they'd never whitelist it anyway. at least if they get this "harmless mutators" list going, maybe it could get on it so players could use the mutator with perks and just not be able to level. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.