• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
76923_170227362999312_148119008543481_417192_440611_n.jpg

Code:
What is this image? What does it all mean? Why are there more "?"!!!!! I know!
Where will the next image be posted? Will it be an image? Cya after Thanksgiving!

It seems like the balance patch will contain more stuff that we were not expecting guys :D

Not really. This could be for any TWI game.....

It's also worth mentioning that the pair of legs depicted are way too thin for it too need all that space.
Looks like that hand is seperate.
Looking at more than one man/creature/thing here.

If it were KF, I'd also imagine the Question marks to be in Red. Could be throwing us off though, but I doubt disclosing what game it's for would actually make any difference.

The questions I'm trying to answer are: What makes a man's arm bend that way? More importantly, is it a man? That is a pretty thin looking waist. Could be that female pack that the brainless girls and virgin boys have been clamouring for. Seems the most likely scenario at this point, if it is for KF. After all, this beta test would be pointless if it were a new specimen. New skins? Not an issue...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They would have done something a lot more proffesionnial if it would have been for an AAA game such as ROHOS dont you think? ;)
Not really. Maybe Ramm got bored and just whipped it up to tease some fans.

EDIT: Upon further analysis, there is what could be waistlong hair on the center legs. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.