• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why must everything i post in derail =(

anyway, i had thought it was dlc pack due to the clenched player model fist in the first tile.

the next few tiles shows only six feet so it can't be dlc imo.

i have convinced myself that the model on our right is a bloat, and i'm starting to think the one in the middle is a clot.

the next tile that was revealed just blew my mind. i give up

Upvote 0
Even though it would never happen imagine all the hilarious holiday themed quotes we can get if we got Robot Santa.

"Ho, ho, ho! It's time to get jolly on your naughty asses!"

"Your mistletoe is no match for my TOW Missile!"

TOW_Missile.png

Upvote 0
i actually don't think it looks like clown hair at all.....to me it looks like somebody breathing while it's cold outside. like this:

3033704865_7e9424d2a4_b.jpg

but at least it's now confirmed there's a holiday theme involved. the question is whether it's zeds or characters. i hope it's zeds, because honestly, i'm finally getting tired of paying for DLC character packs when i'd rather just pay for updated gameplay. character skins does nothing to make the game more interesting. ;)

Upvote 0
bswearer said:
I am tired of paying for optional character packs every time they give us free updated gameplay.

What??????? I cannot believe you have said this. This cannot go unpunished.

For incompetence of character packs, for failure to abide by waiting for free stuff regulations during the holidays, for negligence which contributed to the offense of all Tripwire employees, heretic bswearer is sentenced to administrative punishment. 10 lashes.

Upvote 0
Just release the bloody update now, you ******s!!

(How is it that the most used word in KF is censored in its forums? ><)

I've been wondering that too, there's loads of abusive language in the game, I don't see why there's censorship on the forums, only reason I could guess for it beeing here so we could try to make up highly intelligent sounding british replacements for it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.