• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, everyone has their own tastes. Mine just happens to be morbidly obese women covered in **** and vomit.

mustnotfap.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks like a specimen reskin right now.

yup thats what it's looking like.....possibly a couple variations of current zeds and hopefully with alternate attacks/abilities etc...

is a Bloat with clothes

thats what i thought too. if you look at the boots/belt/cuffs on the sleeves it looks like it'll be a Santa Bloat.

if it's christmas themed, that middle figure kinda looks like the body of a clot...perhaps Elf clots.

Upvote 0
yup thats what it's looking like.....possibly a couple variations of current zeds and hopefully with alternate attacks/abilities etc...

thats what i thought too. if you look at the boots/belt/cuffs on the sleeves it looks like it'll be a Santa Bloat.

if it's christmas themed, that middle figure kinda looks like the body of a clot...perhaps Elf clots.

Christmas Zeds would make my day:D
Have a very merry Floormas.

Upvote 0
I joined the forums just to read that spoiler.... gahhhh!
You did the Right Thing. Welcome.
Man when I imagined junkie hookers I was thinking skinny hot type in minis. Not haggard old slags in their 40s who not only have been round the block a few times they've inserted it.
Hehe.

But seriously. I still vote for DLC, women characters. Even they dont look like ones, except that one on the left, high heels as said. On the right could be auntlike character. In the middle, somelike. Dunno :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Salad Snake
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.