• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Mass Effect 3

I was glad that they didn't fill your inventory with crap in ME2, it was completely unnecessary and the gameplay was far smoother.

One of the good changes. But overall, ME2 just didn't have enough weapons. Using the same 10 or so weapons the entire game does get old.

After playing through the game twice with two characters, probing all the planets and playing all side missions, I still have not used the shotguns.

Upvote 0
I was glad that they didn't fill your inventory with crap in ME2, it was completely unnecessary and the gameplay was far smoother.
I loved the inventory and I kinda like ME1 better than ME2. I have at least 12 completed profiles in ME1, and carried them all to ME2, but I only completed 8 of them in ME2. ME1 has a much better and immersive atmosphere. Actually I'm a bit confused about which one I like better, because Lair of the Shadow Broker really touched my nerdness with its epicness, and Liara :D

Upvote 0
I just thought that if shepard dies in ME2 (which is possible after all) will conrad verner save the universe?
In my game he died after falling off a bus trying to stop some kids from hitching a ride on the top of a bus roflmao :D. (heard it on the "news")

I shot him in the foot when I saw him on Illium. Incredibly annoying character.

Upvote 0
Quick ME2 question... I'm an infiltrator and have tried to use the "take over enemy AI" ability several times to no avail (sorry can't remember the real name off the top of my head)... it never works. It always says "blocked by armor" or "blocked by shields"... what's the point of it then? It didn't even work on lowly husks...

Am I missing something?

Upvote 0
BTW, I posted earlier in this thread concerns about my comp not being able to handle ME2. Well, turns out it actually runs better and I can run it at a higher resolution than the first one. Runs smooth as butter. Only glitch is that 3 times so far it randomly goes into super glitchy slideshow mode... like 5 FPS or so. However it only lasted like 15 seconds each time and that's 3 times out of 20 hours of gameplay. So very minor issue. 45 seconds out of 20 hours ;).

So I guess I'm saying... if you can run ME1 fine, you can rune ME2 fine, maybe even better like me :).

Upvote 0
Wow guys. The Broken Steel DLC lets you continue after the end of FO3. ME1's ending is a complete ending. ME 2's ending is open. In fact, the Shadow Broker DLC was developed with a lean towards you having already destroyed the human reaper. Anyone heard of a wiki? :p There's one for literally every game.

Well you guys are right. :eek:

But in ME1 you can still replay it again with your stats, so I am half right. :p

Upvote 0
Really hope Kasumi and Miranda play major roles in ME3... most interesting (and hottest) characters by far...

I like how they're not naive, cheezy sounding, destroying-poetry-with-terrible-delivery dumbasses ala Ashley. Ya you can bet her picture's face down in my captain quarters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow guys. The Broken Steel DLC lets you continue after the end of FO3. ME1's ending is a complete ending. ME 2's ending is open. In fact, the Shadow Broker DLC was developed with a lean towards you having already destroyed the human reaper. Anyone heard of a wiki? :p There's one for literally every game.
What if you die in the end of FO3? Only douches survive it :D

Upvote 0
If you go in the rad filled chamber, the Broken Steel DLC shows that you were rendered unconscious for about a week, rather than have died.
Ah, this totally breaks the emotional feeling of dying xP
New Vegas should let us play after the ending since we can't die in the end, as far as I know, but I've only beaten NV once being pro-NCR and anti-Legion (hated the Legion since the very beginning :D).

Upvote 0