• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Mass Effect 3

Gotta say this Miranda chick is waaaaay more interesting a character than Ashley was. Actually hot too. Ash was just average. Just my type too, dark eyes, dark hair, "petite". You can bet I won't be faithful to ol' Ash :D. Regretting leaving Kaiden to die now.

TBH all the characters seem more fleshed out and "deep" than the ones in ME1.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gotta say this Miranda chick is waaaaay more interesting a character than Ashley was. Actually hot too. Ash was just average. You can bet I won't be faithful :D.

TBH all the characters seem more fleshed out and "deep" than the ones in ME1.
Yeah, thought the same :D So I really hope that in ME3 with Earth playing a role there will be more than 1 human female choice available(well there was that annoying bald lesbo but I preferred insulting her).

Reactions: NoxNoctum
Upvote 0
It's really simple.

Spoiler!

I was at first disappointed by this, but it's actually better. I remember that by the end of Mass Effect my inventory was full of crap that I didn't need. On my second playthrough with the same character, I had to spend 10 minutes cleaning out all the pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles I had picked up.

Upvote 0
I like to screw aliens, so Liara is my favourite. I'm already surrounded by humans IRL and I'm free to have sex with them, so I have to do something different in a videogame. If we ever make contact with an intelligent alien race, depending on their appearance, I'll try to take an alien girl to bed too, because I believe in the existance of hot aliens :D

Upvote 0
I was at first disappointed by this, but it's actually better. I remember that by the end of Mass Effect my inventory was full of crap that I didn't need. On my second playthrough with the same character, I had to spend 10 minutes cleaning out all the pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles I had picked up.

True, I still miss the custom ammo and gimmicks for the guns, but overall an improvement.

Not sure who to romance, kind of a sad day for mankind when the best looking squadmates are a Turian with half of his face shot off and a space Indian with a non-removable helmet.

Upvote 0
True, I still miss the custom ammo and gimmicks for the guns, but overall an improvement.

There was custom ammo, they called it ammo powers, a few of them were even based on ones from the original. I suppose you mean something in your inventory though, rather than something you have to put skill points towards.

Upvote 0
I was glad that they didn't fill your inventory with crap in ME2, it was completely unnecessary and the gameplay was far smoother.

And my favorite was Tali'Zorah until I discovered that she wasn't a lesbian either. Now my favorite crew members are the psychologist that is always by the star map and EDI. =)

Upvote 0