• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

And if you need any help that I can give, feel free to call. From what I can see, this is truly something I would love to donate my time to.:D

Oh, wow, thanks timur.

*Timur draws his checkbook*

images

SO THIS is the game you were talking about few months back! Funnilly enough I was expecting something like Arkanoid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkanoid)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All will be revealed shortly. I'm waiting for some details to get worked out and then I'll announce the break down of the whole system.

Just as a note, not everything will be going straight to charity, as Greater Good Games must retain enough money to continue developing games. That detailed financial breakdown can be viewed at the bottom of the finances page on our website, but the general idea is that we'll start donating money to charity at $150K and we'll donate every penny over $500K(which amounts to GGG retaining a maximum of like $225K to develop another game). Compared to the $500K+ that most developers spend on games similar to ours, we are running a very tight budget, because we want to maximize the impact our customers make on the world!

It's not about making money for us, it's about making games.

Upvote 0
All will be revealed shortly. I'm waiting for some details to get worked out and then I'll announce the break down of the whole system.

Just as a note, not everything will be going straight to charity, as Greater Good Games must retain enough money to continue developing games. That detailed financial breakdown can be viewed at the bottom of the finances page on our website, but the general idea is that we'll start donating money to charity at $150K and we'll donate every penny over $500K(which amounts to GGG retaining a maximum of like $225K to develop another game). Compared to the $500K+ that most developers spend on games similar to ours, we are running a very tight budget, because we want to maximize the impact our customers make on the world!

It's not about making money for us, it's about making games.

I knew that already.
A profitable, non profit making Charity Game Making Business.
Thats OK, make it clear (not for us but for the rest of the World).

Make it for the Young.

If it's Mac, then it could be iphoned, or am I missing some fundamental organic programing orientation ?

Need another solution ?

:)

Upvote 0
As long as we can get the music and control scheme to work well on the iPhone and/or iPad, it has a chance of appearing on there, as well as the Android devices. There are also possibilities for console versions, as well, but all of these possibilities depend on the success of the PC and Mac versions shipping later this year. So let's all hope for the best there =)

Upvote 0
As long as we can get the music and control scheme to work well on the iPhone and/or iPad, it has a chance of appearing on there, as well as the Android devices. There are also possibilities for console versions, as well, but all of these possibilities depend on the success of the PC and Mac versions shipping later this year. So let's all hope for the best there =)

That is what I wanted to here, cool, as they say...

Upvote 0
OK.
People associate with a personal conception of their selfs.

I would choose for example, Doom Marine rather than Duke Nukem, (which is a loser to go and a bad example, as Doom Marine is dead and cave hidden).

Beavis & Butthead, Tom and Jerry, Ying and Yang, You & Me...

So I believe that Characters (teh little people) are important.

In my humble opinion, I bet you know that already.

GGG

Upvote 0