• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

Nice!

I like the new logo. :IS2:

Thank you, sir. I'll pass your praise onto our Art Director who made it =)

This ^

The overall new look is very nice, too. :3c

I might put this sig on some other forums as well...

Thanks, Gibby! That would be very helpful, if it's not too much trouble :)

Upvote 0
Oh it's a frog, I thought it was just an amorphous blob.

I don't even know what the hell it is. :confused:

Thanks, Gibby! That would be very helpful, if it's not too much trouble :)

No problem, man! If I was on more forums, I'd spread it there too, but meh. :c

I may put a word out on one of my journals on the other site if I get the time. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No problem, man! If I was on more forums, I'd spread it there too, but meh. :c

I may put a word out on one of my journals on the other site if I get the time. :)

Every little bit helps and is EXTREMELY appreciated. Because of you guys we're getting early exposure without running any "real" PR campaigns. It's awesome! Thank you all soo much! =)

Upvote 0
Hi Everybody!

We've released another Break Blocks song in our latest DevBlog, check it out.

Ohai, I just checked that out, it's great! I just wanna say that at the other forums I've been on, a couple of people have expressed interest and provided links to GGG in their signatures. c: Even some of the members of that forum I have on IM are also interested. W00t, spreading the word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ohai, I just checked that out, it's great! I just wanna say that at the other forums I've been on, a couple of people have expressed interest and provided links to GGG in their signatures. c: Even some of the members of that forum I have on IM are also interested. W00t, spreading the word.

Holy crap, that's awesome! Thank you soo much, Gibby!

And again, thank you to everyone that's shown support for Greater Good Games! We are getting consistent traffic from a number of sources thanks to all of you =)

If we keep spreading the word, the Early Adopters Program could be a huge success, which will give us a big running start toward great success for the final release of the game! Thanks, guys!

Upvote 0

Excellent work, Docter Gibby! It will only be a moment until the entire world will be under my control, after I placed those mind control tablets into the ga-.....woops, I nearly forgot that its for the best that Xienen doesn't know he will be ruler of the world in an estimated 1 year, 7 months and 38 seconds; you see, he might overreact to such an idea as "exploiting gamers for world domination" or "killing thousands of mindslaves to build a collassal statue of Xienen riding an IS-2 on Mount everest"

;)

Seriously though, awesome job Gibby! :D Hopefully we can bring the game (and GGG) the attention it deserves!

Upvote 0
It's been a little longer than desired since our last update and we don't have anything particularly exciting to show you this time, but we do have some awesomely big news to tell you.

For a while now, we've been contemplating changing the core gameplay, as some of us have never been sold on the thought of our core game being centered around Tetris mechanics. Everything sitting on top of that gameplay is exactly what we want in the game, from the building pieces with the beat to executing dance moves based on your performance. But something just didn't seem to click in the whole Tetris style gameplay.

When it was first brought up, there were some good ideas floating around, but none of them really stuck. Finally, it hit us, and we started toying around with all the game mechanics surrounding it, pulling from some of the previous ideas, and BAM, a whole new gameplay was born. The new gameplay will definitely stand out to everyone as unique and hopefully interesting/exciting. We'll be ready to release more details on this new gameplay by the end of the month, perhaps with a new gameplay video showing off these exciting new concepts. Stay tuned, folks, things are about to get crazy:

Follow Us

Upvote 0
To be honest, the tetris part didn't really click with me either.:p
I can't wait to see what you came up with!

That seems to be a common theme amongst the masses. It's scary to change it now, but it's gonna be worth it. The new gameplay is gonna kick ***, not to mention it'll make the game fully unique =)

Upvote 0