• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

Xienen is so awesome, he played with a random dude (me)
AND HE GAVE ME 50 DOSH. ALL HAIL THE ALLMIGHTY 50$.

I think you might be overplaying this a bit (no offence Dayle), but it's not like God himself drove an IS2 through the wall of your server and threw bags of money at you until you could afford 100 AA12's and the gym membership and time travel technology required to get buff enough to carry them all is it now?

Reactions: Lewt
Upvote 0
I think you might be overplaying this a bit (no offence Dayle), but it's not like God himself drove an IS2 through the wall of your server and threw bags of money at you until you could afford 100 AA12's and the gym membership and time travel technology required to get buff enough to carry them all is it now?

Oh my God/self! I'm so offended! Did you not know that I am God!?! And I drove the almighty IS2 right into his server! And gave him 1100 dosh before suiciding and returning to heaven...to continue working on RO:HoS and Break Blocks :D

Upvote 0
paintl.jpg

Upvote 0
Sorry, my friends list is mostly full these days and I only add people I am expecting (who are my friends). Otherwise I hit ignore all several times a day due to daily invite pile up. :(

No problem; with your kind of fame, you'd have to start getting picky with your steam freind list ;) :D. As long as you didn't think I was stalking you or something *trollface*.

As for the 50 dosh from Xienen: well, it's 50 dosh from Xienen. It cures leprecy and turns water into wine, but it will only fill up a few clips of handcannon ammo, I'm afraid.

PS: That Putin pic....xD

Upvote 0
Break Blocks with death metal.

This is what i want :eek:

Hrmm...well, we do have a Punk chick in there...perhaps she will be into death metal...I'll have a talk with our writer, musician, and artist to see what they had in mind for her, but I'll bet that's already the plan considering her appearance =)

Upvote 0
Hrmm...well, we do have a Punk chick in there...perhaps she will be into death metal...I'll have a talk with our writer, musician, and artist to see what they had in mind for her, but I'll bet that's already the plan considering her appearance =)

you should add some songs of Ramms band or maybe even Ramm himself as a playable character ^^
btw: Ramm you promised me to search your demo cd and upload it for me aaaaages ago :eek:

Upvote 0