• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Undodgeable fleshpounds are not fun.

I'm sorry, but each one of your posts seem to be variations of this
  2. M

I do not like the LAR.

Old LAR: sharp BANG! New LAR: *prooh*
  3. M

Killing Floor 2 feels so soulless

Yeah it was mostly the part kind of downplaying bass's points as "wanting to be special" and the subsequent implication that KF1 was really easy and KF2 is too hard for him (so maybe his points aren't as valuable?). Maybe you didn't mean it that way but this thread seems to be full of that kind...
  4. M

Killing Floor 2 feels so soulless

What an awfully condescending post.
  5. M

What are the goals for Killing Floor 2's Official release?

I could have lived with them looking good
  6. M

Lets talk about KF2's monthly player base.

Strangely anti-consumer thoughts man Piracy was definitely morally justifiable before Steam refunds and the likes came to be. You can't know what a game is like just by looking at videos and reviews. You shouldn't be forced into making blind decisions like that. It's unfortunately common on...
  7. M

28/01/2016 livestream summary

Definitely on the right track! About new modes: Most important idea along with gameplay/balance analytics. New game modes can have a huge impact on longevity and perhaps bring in more players even
  8. M

Anyone pre-order a Oculus Rift?

Just as I was hoping :) I guess the devil is in the details so it's not "just 2 screens close to your face". People are kinda quick to call dead-on-arrival in this case.
  9. M

Game types

Nice! Game modes should be a big help in keeping players interested and reeling in newbies
  10. M

Game types

I was hoping to see a bunch of game modes and story modes initially, but for now I'll be happy when other things get done. It's possible that those other things will take up all the dev time and then if there's other modes they'll be an afterthought like in KF1. Too early to tell for sure though.
  11. M

Yeah but what else do you really need to see 3D image? You have 2 eyes, so a monitor for each eye up close should be able to give you total immersion of being somewhere else, visually. I don't think there's really anything else to it, from now on just keep improving the same idea. What's most...
  12. M

Yeah sure we've had plenty of gimmicks that faded away after a lot of hype, but on the other hand we've also had stuff like telephones and cellphones - those had their opposition too. I don't think we can tell whether it's a flop or not before we've tried. Personally I'm eager to try this VR...
  13. M

I think contact lenses or surgery should fix that. Those would be useful not only for some VR goggles. That said, I understand the close distance to the screen may still prove problematic for many folks. Eye strain and all that from focusing on so close. May be there is no workaround for that...
  14. M

How can you know if you haven't tried? I believe VR with the screens so close to the eyes should be able to give you "true" 3D unlike 3D TVs which honestly look more like layers of 2D images to me. If it is indeed what it's painted out to be, 600$ is almost a bargain for that. A 4k display will...
  15. M

Here is some context into the amount of work that goes into a game like KF2.

Come to think of it: wouldn't that kinda arrangement mean they now have a team that has no work to do since MTs got implemented and they can't participate in any other stuff? Suspicious.
  16. M

why even have levelling?

They probably meant they don't want to level the other classes up in boring normal difficulty games. That's what's been keeping me from playing. That and Fleshpounds :P You see maybe they don't wanna play the old perks but also don't want to play normal+hard for something like 10 hours before...
  17. M

I have set up a poll to look at the community's opinion on the game

I gotta admit - I'm kind of in the same boat. I just wish KF2 was closer to KF1, KF1 had the perfect recipe already, and not all change is automatically good. I'll wait and see if it happens, but meanwhile I'm not playing it that much. I got my money's worth though, all in all. As for the poll...
  18. M

KF 1020 Update is available

This would actually have been genius
  19. M

why even have levelling?

What, I thought difficulty levels are there to offset boosts you get from leveling :D
  20. M

why even have levelling?

Yeah I agree that this would be nice. For now I'm waiting for them to add more weapons, then probably the weapon choices get more interesting. But I'd love to some mid-game skills too.