• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Dr. is in?

Upvote 0
i agree with ya there black label.....leningrad is probably my favorite map to play in pub matches especially with a min 16v16. this really is awesome news. Ardon and Leningrad were two great maps. even though fallenheroes isn't my "favorite" map, it's still quite good. gonna go try out his KF map now cause from the screenies it looks really nice. plus it's nice to see that he does other work besides level design. really a great addition!!! :)

Upvote 0
Yai so now the legacy of dopefish will be continued through rohos. Btw guppy its so evil that you didn't say anything :(.

Howtobeadopefish.gif

Upvote 0
Thanks guys. I can assure you that the map I am working on is ambitious, and I wouldn't want it any other way. :cool:

I would have let you guys know, but I've just been so busy trying to make my map large enough for the bear cavalry. Oh no! I've said too much! :eek:

You sound excellent already, :cool: this game is going to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0