• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Open Beta of Spring Update

i am uninstalling the patch again, i had fun when there was action but 2 days ago i could only find a test server with 10 guys, it was fun untill it crashed and everybody left. since then i haven't found any populated test servers...

We had 50 player berezina tests 2 days ago :p
Yesterday i played with 25 people.

Usually evening time in europe.

Upvote 0
Thanks a lot for your time and effort :) That did the trick. Still can't understand why windows added those extra quotes everytime I closed the properties window.
You entered the '-beta roclient50' parameter in the wrong field, you entered it in the 'start in' field when it should have been in the 'target' field of the shortcut, but on your image of the shortcut properties that field is greyed out...:confused:

Upvote 0
Nice stuff on the beta build guys. :)
Did not notice any issues, maybe some lag on Berezina, but it did not last that long, the map was over so fast... poor guy defending alone was a good sport though.

The only problem I see atm are the empty servers. 3-4 guys on a map pretty much defeats the point of this testing. :rolleyes:

Btw I don't get why there's still a TWB-TWI 50 player server on the old build :confused:
May I suggest that be taken to the beta build so that it actually does not compete with the beta testing.
Because I want to play 50 player servers, but since I want people on it I'll be going back to the old build where I can get that...

Upvote 0
Once you've updated to the beta, use the same steam icon to play the game. Do not use the RO icon.

Once steam is up and running, click on the tab for games and right click on RO then tell it to launch the game.

Using the RO Icon will set you back to the older version of everything.

thx now it works :cool:
after boxing I will join for a few rounds :)

Upvote 0
Looking good

Looking good

Just wanted to say i played the BETA and couldn't find any serious problems, i sometimes had a 3rd person view when i was gunner in german half track, and the barrel of the the AT-guns in Berezina seemed to be able to disappear underground if u aimed low enough. I think maybe the surfaces of the BT-7 tank interior are possibly too bright. All in all pretty minor issues and i like the new menu screen btw :)

Upvote 0