• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Xbox Overheating Message

I have gotten a message twice saying my Xbox needs proper ventilation due to overheating. My Xbox has been running since 11 pm and is still running with no crashes like that. I stopped playing the game at that time. I was playing Red Dead last .and that game makes the fans kick on and that never happens while I play that game,

Upvote 0
Freshly bought de game (Digital Copy via Microsoft Store), and during the first encounter of the Barracuda Predator, the game keeps on crashing on and on.
I can't progress through the story.

Is it linked by any kind of way to the fact that it's a digital copy? (Playing on Xbox One X, game Version 1.0.5.0)

Upvote 0
Getting this too. Un-Installing and reinstalling got me past the the initial place it consistently crashes at but then it just crashes further down the line. Can’t be good for your system as it’s it’s the equivalent of pulling the plug so wouldn’t keep playing it if you get this problem.

Your gonna need a bigger patch! Pls fix

Upvote 0
I was having the same problem I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game works perfect now

I'll give it a try. Since I joined the Sapphire Bay, the game has simply become unplayable. Crashing every 15-30min.
Hope this will works else I guess I'll just stop playing this game until the overheating issue is fixed :(

EDIT : Can confirm, it didn't work sadly. Gonna close the game and wait for a fix because this is just not enjoyable to play with those crash :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0